reynolds72450 is offline New Member

Clen & T-3 stack. Cutting quesion

How do you stack Clen & T-3? I was wondering about it and some test. Would like a 8-12 week info. Thanks

DaGunz is offline Junior Member
    Test E/C, wks 1-12, 200-250mg every 3.5 days (Frontload 400-500mg)
    T-3, wks 1-6, 100mcg ED (split 6hrs apart)
    Clen , wks 1-8, 80-120mcg ED (split 6hrs apart)
    Benadryl 50mg at bedtime every third week for 7 days until Clen is done.

PCT:
    wks 15-18 Nolvadex 20mg ED
    wks 15-18 Amorasin 25mg ED

Tapper up the Clen and T-3 if you haven't done it before. Pill quality varies. In other words, a 40mcg Clen pill from one lab may not be as strong as a 40mcg pill from another lab. I've heard people say they couldn't take more than 80mcg; I take 160mcg without much noticeable sides. Is it the lab or is it my body? Don't know; best to taper up. I don't believe in tapering down T-3 or clen. You should take Clen at least two weeks after you stop T-3 because it will help counter-act the rebound while you wait for your thyroid to kick in. That time period is crucial. You're diet and cardio needs to be perfect, at least until your thyroid levels come back, which usually takes two weeks to a month. The Benadryl will keep your body from becoming resistant to the Clen. You need Test while using a T-3/Clen cycle. The Test will keep the T-3 from eating all your muscle mass, and allow you to gain it back and then some at the end. To finish you're gonna need PCT.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGunz View Post
    Test E/C, wks 1-12, 200-250mg every 3.5 days (Frontload 400-500mg)
    T-3, wks 1-6, 100mcg ED (split 6hrs apart)
    Clen , wks 1-8, 80-120mcg ED (split 6hrs apart)
    Benadryl 50mg at bedtime every third week for 7 days until Clen is done.

PCT:
    wks 15-18 Nolvadex 20mg ED
    wks 15-18 Amorasin 25mg ED

Tapper up the Clen and T-3 if you haven't done it before. Pill quality varies. In other words, a 40mcg Clen pill from one lab may not be as strong as a 40mcg pill from another lab. I've heard people say they couldn't take more than 80mcg; I take 160mcg without much noticeable sides. Is it the lab or is it my body? Don't know; best to taper up. I don't believe in tapering down T-3 or clen. You should take Clen at least two weeks after you stop T-3 because it will help counter-act the rebound while you wait for your thyroid to kick in. That time period is crucial. You're diet and cardio needs to be perfect, at least until your thyroid levels come back, which usually takes two weeks to a month. The Benadryl will keep your body from becoming resistant to the Clen. You need Test while using a T-3/Clen cycle. The Test will keep the T-3 from eating all your muscle mass, and allow you to gain it back and then some at the end. To finish you're gonna need PCT.
    Wow! Fantastic! Just blurt out an exact cycle to a dude without any information on him at all! This could be a teenager or a morbitly obese man for all you know.

oh.....and I really love the 100mcg of t3 suggestion. Just come out of the gate swinging huh?!

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Wow! Fantastic! Just blurt out an exact cycle to a dude without any information on him at all! This could be a teenager or a morbidly obese man for all you know.
    Yeah, your right. My bad. In that case I should state that you shouldn't do it if you are under 25 and/or morbidly obese.

What does Ed stand for on the t-3 & clen ? Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by reynolds72450; 09-04-2011 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    oh.....and I really love the 100mcg of t3 suggestion. Just come out of the gate swinging huh?!
    Better than suggesting 1mcg per pound of lean bodyweight, which is what a lot of people do. There's nothing to 100mcg; its isn't hardcore.

No. I just waited to try a diff cutting cycle. I just did winny, primo,&deca .

ED is Every Day. Edit your post before you get in trouble. You aren't allow to post sources. And no I wouldn't trust them ever again.

How do I post a pic to my profile?

[QUOTE="reynolds72450"]What does Ed stand for on the t-3 & clen ? Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by DaGunz View Post
    Better than suggesting 1mcg per pound of lean bodyweight, which is what a lot of people do. There's nothing to 100mcg; its isn't hardcore.
    12.5 or 25mcg is a good starting dose and you come slowly ramp it up from there. I would like to know the op stats. Cycle history, body weight, lifting experience, age, height, all that stuff.

Big Kat is offline Junior Member
    Post ur stats and then u might get some good advise. No one can advise u properly without knowing ur background, period.

Thread Information