bufftiger is offline Associate Member

Should I Take HGC?

I had a question for you guys. If you take a cycle then do no PCT then wait a couple of months and want to do another cycle should you do a PCT now or is it over? Should you take HCG or Clomid and Nolva?

Thanks

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    HCG is for during the cycle, not for PCT. and Yes it should be ran during every cycle

okay so should I run the nolva and clomid now or is it too late?

gym_junki is offline Member
    When did you finish your cycle

two or three months ago?

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    have you had blood work done? If not get it done asap

not gonna get blood work done. I just want an answer. Yes no too late. I just want a straight up answer

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Straight up, Yes, do it. There is no such thing as a "too late" PCT.
    Start your Clomid/Nolva, or run 2 weeks of HCG first to prep your balls.

Thanks Flier your the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    Straight up, Yes, do it. There is no such thing as a "too late" PCT.
    Start your Clomid/Nolva, or run 2 weeks of HCG first to prep your balls.
    Don't agree with that, he finished 3 month ago!!! So I guarantee you his back up on his feet again and his fully recovered, bad idea not to do pct after a cycle but many have including my self on the my first cycle.. Anyway! If his test levels didn't recover he would have known and his question would have been different or he would have just went to a doc. So now his going to be doing nolva and colmid when his fully recovered!!!! IMO you do not need it

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki View Post
    Don't agree with that, he finished 3 month ago!!! So I guarantee you his back up on his feet again and his fully recovered, bad idea not to do pct after a cycle but many have including my self on the my first cycle.. Anyway! If his test levels didn't recover he would have known and his question would have been different or he would have just went to a doc. So now his going to be doing nolva and colmid when his fully recovered!!!! IMO you do not need it
    I sort of agree here. If he wasn't recovered he'd be asking different questions like I can't get a hard on or all the other fun stuff that goes along with the moronic (sorry, there's no other word for it) decision to not do PCT. The OP is probably pretty young and got lucky this time. I'm guessing young as evidenced by the statement "I'm not doing blood work, I just want a straight up answer". That's like saying 5 x Y =? just give me a straight up answer!! Without knowing what Y is how in the fvck would you know what the "straight up" answer is? The M word springs to mind here also. In any case, it's probably not ideal to be taking Nolva and clomid if your fully recovered. Probably not a good idea to start another cycle without understanding how PCT works. I guess as straight up an answer to the question is take HCG at 250 iu's twice a week during your next cycle, then do PCT with Nolva and clomid (I prefer Torem in place of clomid) after the juice leaves your system. Good luck, I think your going to need it.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by bufftiger View Post
    not gonna get blood work done. I just want an answer. Yes no too late. I just want a straight up answer
    The thing is there is no straight up answer. It's that attitude thats keeps me away from this area these days. Goodluck, you're probably going to need it.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Hear ya, but he has not recovered and are having symptoms, I assume, hence the question.

I did Bloodwork once in the US. $1000. So if he can not afford, but can afford Nolv/Clo from arr, I understand.

But I am curious, you Gents say it is a bad idea for a Man to start PCT 2 months after a cycle, if he has partially or fully recovered. Why? What harm will the PCT meds do?

Pct meds make you feel like shitt, also when someone does not recover from a cycle the first thing that docs will give is HCG I know that that's what you him to do for two weeks but he does not need it he shouldn't do pct now being 3 month later!! His point was Ahhhh I did a cycle but didn't get the chance to do pct I'm all good and recovered but I want to start another cycle soon should I do pct now 3 month later before I start my next one.. He doesn't need it

If he had a problem with testlevels and so on his question would have been diffrent and he would have spent what ever he needed to get that blood test done.

Thread Information