Elexecution is offline Associate Member

I'd like to hear from someone who makes their own Tren A

The prices of Tren at the place I buy my stuff from is a lot higher than getting the Finaplix cartridges. How difficult would you rate converting it and would you recommend it to someone who does not have any previous experience with conversions?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If you have no experience then it's gotta be your call. If the risk of making it yourself is worth the cost savings to you then go for it..... I've made my own before but honestly it's not worth the trouble to me.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Makes sense. It does seem hard as hell, but then I read about some guys saying that it's easy.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    ive brewed my own its pretty simple. based on the price difference between brew vs supplier brewed its worth the hassle to me to save money

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    theres a section on here for this, with conversions and all mate. i was gona get into before i decided to calm down on the gear, that section is very useful, Bonaparte is v knowledgeable in that area on here

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    If you have no experience then it's gotta be your call. If the risk of making it yourself is worth the cost savings to you then go for it..... I've made my own before but honestly it's not worth the trouble to me.

~Haz~
    i agree. Tren isnt hard to do. but not worth the time for me

BareKnuckle is offline Junior Member
    Sorry for the post fellas. Honestly didn't mean any harm by it.
    My friend of many years does in fact do that exact process, which always shocked the hell out of me. That's why when I saw the thread about making tren , I thought of him, and told the story.
    I do see how it does no good, but actually can do a lot of bad to share this story. I do apologize.
    Last edited by BareKnuckle; 09-05-2011 at 12:50 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You above method is close but it's easier and quicker to dissolve it in BA/BB before using the oil. Read some of the sticky notes in the recipe section. If you are not in a rush it's easy and you know what you are getting.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by BareKnuckle View Post
    It depends on which protocol you follow.
    Seriously why would you post that. Yes anything can be simple. your friend is an idiot and deserves an infection or worse. What he is doing is probably dirtier then injected rec drugs.
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 09-05-2011 at 08:35 AM.

OK after re reading this it's starting to sound like Bo is back.
    No BA/BB? Oil will not dissolve the pellets and it would sit in the filter for days without draining.

At this point I think we need to have the admins clean this up, delete the post so some newbie doesn't try doing that and causing serious injury.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    OK after re reading this it's starting to sound like Bo is back.
    No BA/BB? Oil will not dissolve the pellets and it would sit in the filter for days without draining.

At this point I think we need to have the admins clean this up, delete the post so some newbie doesn't try doing that and causing serious injury.
    I agree its a bad idea to pass this info along and i dunno if its Bo or not - who can tell with that guy.
    Scary huh ?
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 09-05-2011 at 09:51 AM.

That just does not sound like a good plan. Even if it worked for someone I bet more people would have problems than not and really should not be repeated due to the safety aspect dont you think?

Some people also like to make a claim to fame by saying they have done outrageous things if it's true or not.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    That just does not sound like a good plan. Even if it worked for someone I bet more people would have problems than not and really should not be repeated due to the safety aspect dont you think?

Some people also like to make a claim to fame by saying they have done outrageous things if it's true or not.
    Dont misunderstand me - I agree with you and Gix 100%. In fact Id love to see the poster of his friends "method" edit it out so nobody gets the idea to give this foolish method a try. Just pointing out it was the first attempt at "homebrew" of tren .... started by Duchaine ....not someones made up BS.......
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 09-05-2011 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Dont misunderstand me - I agree with you and Gix 100%. In fact Id love to see the poster of his friends "method" edit it out so nobody gets the idea to give this foolish method a try. Just pointing out it was the first attempt at "homebrew" of tren .... started by Duchaine ....not someones made up BS.......
    Yeah I understand. In no way was I taking it as an argument. I understand and agree with your logical process of how things are done. I'm not so arrogant that because I have a point of view I dont think it's the only one or even the right one per say. LOL

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For those who don't mind a short ester tren and want to do a fina conversion and have a good dose of common sense or a freind who does who is willing to help, then google { crystal fina }. This recipe uses alcohol to extract pure Tren A crystals and will result in a top quality product that is far superior to most of the subgrade crap sold as Tren A by the China labs.

For me the cost is about twice what I would pay for Tren in powder form but by using this method I am insured of a top quality product available in small quantities. For me this beats sending out a large sum of money for way more tren than I need and worrying about shipping/ quality etc.

Thread Information