mtk
    mtk is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

anadrol/deca/test-e question

First cycle. I am nearing the end of week one. Currently I am doing 50mg of anadrol a day and 250mg of test-e a week. Starting week two i am going to add the deca in at just a little under 250mg a week and 100mg of anadrol a day, continue that for 4 weeks total and then back to only 250mg of test a week and 50mg of anadrol a day until week 10. Does anyone think this would be a good cycle? Any comments at all please share. Any changes to the cycle? I have 10ml of deca 10ml of test-e and 50mg anadrol. It is almost the end of week one, so any different/recommended cycle ideas would be nice, unless you think as well that this would be a pretty beneficial cycle.

week 1: 50mg anadrol/d, 250mg test-e/w
    week 2-6: 100mg anadrol/d, 250mg test-e/w, little under 250mg of deca/w
    week 7-10: 50mg anadrol/d, 250mg test-e/w

-thanks, mike

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Your 19 years old, i would stop what your doing and totally rethink what your doing before you cause yourself serious long term damage....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

tuppy55 is offline Associate Member
    Wow dude your 19 and by the looks of that cycle have no knowledge of what the he'll you are doing. First of all 10 weeks on drol will destroy your liver. 250mg of deca for 4 weeks? Deca is only effect in long cycles and then 250mg of test is to low with what you are having.

Now what about your pct? Do you even have anything for your cycle because deca and adrol you are defiantly getting some gyno there.

Dude I'm 20 and I been training 2 years solid and have gained 84lb's naturally due to reading and asking advice from people about diet and workout routines I am continually growing and so should you be go to the diet and workout section and get your self sorted bro

HALTEH is offline Junior Member
    Jesus, 10 weeks of Anadrol ? FYL

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tuppy55 View Post
    Wow dude your 19 and by the looks of that cycle have no knowledge of what the he'll you are doing. First of all 10 weeks on drol will destroy your liver. 250mg of deca for 4 weeks? Deca is only effect in long cycles and then 250mg of test is to low with what you are having.

Now what about your pct? Do you even have anything for your cycle because deca and adrol you are defiantly getting some gyno there.

Dude I'm 20 and I been training 2 years solid and have gained 84lb's naturally due to reading and asking advice from people about diet and workout routines I am continually growing and so should you be go to the diet and workout section and get your self sorted bro
    def no gaurentee that he'll get gyno. But the possability is there along with liver damage. More research is def needed. Like my man above said wheres your pct? Is this your first cycle?

mtk
    mtk is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I do not plan on running the drol for 10 weeks. That was a mistake,i wasnt paying attention when i was typing , but i am running it for 6. I do have a pct. I have clomid 50mg that i plan on running for for approx a month starting 2 weeks after my last injection of deca and test-e, and the clomid will be at 50mg a day. And also there has been a little alteration to the rest of the cycle. so here it is.
    week1: 50mg anadrol /d, 250mg test-e/w
    week2-4: 100mg anadrol/d 500mg test-e/w 250mg deca/w
    week5-6: 50mg anadrol/d 500mg test-e/w 250mg deca/w
    week7-9: 500mg test-e/w 250mg deca/w
    week10: 500mg test-e/w
    week12-15/16:clomid50mg/d

day 1 - 2/4 weeks after cycle and pct: milk thistle(1000-2000mg/d) and fish oil every day

there might also be a little bit changed at the end. i might run 500mg test-e/w for another 2 weeks which would set my pct to be started on week:14-17/18.

lilnba is offline Junior Member
    rethink the AAS bro. If you are really dedicated to your body back off the roids man, ur body is growing at 19 and AAS can do serious permanent damage to various organs in the body

Thread Information