Makiavelo76 is offline New Member

Be careful when injecting so you don't suffer what I'm suffering

I've been using steroids for a long time and my wife has always helped me with the anabolic injections. She has shot me at least 500 times in all these years. However a little mistake can have consequences when you put needles in your body.

I was in my second week using winstrol v (plus other drugs) and the drug was clogging in the needle. I change the needle and in order to avoid the jamming I asked my wife to do it as fast as possible. I'm not sure if I didn't push all the air out of the needle or if she hit a vain or what, but I got a huge pour of blood under the skin and I've been in a lot of pain since then. lots of pain and the stain of blood cover almost all my buttock, at some point I was er worry about this.

I know stupid! Anyone went trough something like this?
    Last edited by Makiavelo76; 09-09-2011 at 02:08 PM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    If you inject with too much pressure it can form a hematoma. Happened to me. Got to drain them at the docs. Hurts like **** if it presses on a nerve.

Yes I have a huge hematoma covers almost all my right buttock, so should I go to the docs to get it drained? It hurts like hell I'm in a lot of pain, I was not able to sleep last night!

Thanks for the reply

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Does it look like dead blood under the skin?

shennen is offline Associate Member
    Soo, how is this avoided? I don't really understand what caused this.

does not looks like dark blood under the skin but more like light purple. Right now I'm using an anticoagulant to avoid a thrombosis, but the pain is still there

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    What size needle were you using and how many mls?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Makiavelo76 View Post
    does not looks like dark blood under the skin but more like light purple. Right now I'm using an anticoagulant to avoid a thrombosis, but the pain is still there
    You mean you're prescribed it and have been using it, or you just started using it after this incident?

Because that's why you have a huge bruise. The needle just went through a large blood vessel (probably near the surface) and the anticoagolant transformed what should have been a small bruise into a massive one by keeping it from clotting.

Thread Information