vici is offline New Member

Question Long time Gym go'er looking for first cycle advice

Hey,

Iv basically been training since 16, but "properly" with a good routine and diet etc, since 18. Im currently 22.
    Iv been looking into steroids since I was 20. I have researched it hugely using may sites including this one (mainly the novice 1-3 routine on here), as well as advice from alot of people In the gym.

Im not looking for advice on cycle specifics, The advice I am looking for is what would you recommend is the "lightest" or "least serious" steroid to cycle. I ask this because I do no want to jump into anything too "hard" considering i'm only 22 and new to gear.

I have cycles written up for a dbol only, test e, test prop and test cyp. (all with a written up PCT)

The other reason I ask this is because every time I pick a cycle, I hear from people at the gym saying im picking the wrong one.

So i just wondered what would you guys say. My current favourite is dbol only (oral) but my friend who has just come of this said he wishes he ran test, with another saying dbol only was a brilliant first cycle.

any advice would be great

cheers

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    dbol only is garbage.
    what are your stats?

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    -If you've really done you're research, you'd know that oral only cycles are a horrible idea. You should also know by now that 22 years of age is too young.
    -"People at the gym" generally go off their own personal experiences, whereas reputable members of online forums generally give information from their personal experiences and experiences of 100s of other members.
    -Test E/Test C for 10 or 12 weeks @ 500mg a week is perfect for a started. It is the most "least serious" cycle most people will recommend. Your disposition to a "light" cycle should throw up some red flags. Are you telling yourself that you're "sort of ready" or "ready" for steroids ? If you have to think about it and/or can't answer that yourself, you're not ready.

You're 22 years young dude. Put the AAS on hold.

vici is offline New Member
    @ gixxerboy1: im 5ft9 161lbs

@ funkymonk :

yes I know and have been told its a bad idea, but just wanted more opinions on an oral only cycle.
    And thanks for your advice. Iv always been fascinated on pushing my body, physically and mentally but know Im not ready yet. so am building my understanding early, rather than dive into something I havnt researched.

Again, thanks for the advice, but do you have any advice on Test prop over Test E? I understand the half life of test prop is alot shorter meaning I would need to start PCT within 3 days compared to 2 weeks on test E?

thanks

Thread Information