Cangrow is offline New Member

Next cycle... Opinions please

So,

I am about to come off cycle... do my pct of hcg , Clomid, Nolva, Clen , vitamin C + E, and Creatine

The cycle consisted of dbols, test blend (E,P,C) weeks 1-9 and then switch to suspension, C, Var, Winny, for 10 weeks with Masteron P for the end kick instead of winny.. I know it was all over the place but the first nine weeks were crap as my gear was very low dosed... I did gain 30 lbs and achieved every strength goal I ever set.... LOL This being my first cycle (and what I did) I made SERIOUS gains.. looking back I would have done it differently but oh well I'm dealing with the cards I was dealt..

in total at most times I was running between 800- 1200 mg of test a week. total time was 19 weeks

Starting weight - 162- 165 Finish = 190 +
    Body fat stayed consistent at between 13-15 % by my BIA tester

I am going to shed back down to 10-11 % on my tester... drop 10 + lbs some mass, some fat to get my agility back... Im taking 11 weeks off including my pct.. ( i know I should go off longer but I need to be clean come the spring for work at the time I don't need a lecture about time on time off lol im going on PERMANENTLY)

NEXT CYCLE - YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE

Weeks 1-12
    Sustanon 3 x 250 MG
    EQ 2 x 300 MG
    NPP 3 x 200 MG

Weeks 12 -16
    EQ 2 x 300
    PROP 500 MG?
    TREN A ?

The questions indicate suggestions guys.... I want some opinions here.. I want cut weeks 12-16.. I know tren is a messed up compound but I have had experience with doing harsh drugs besides AS so I know all about coming off shit lol

Run HCG throughout

Thoughts guys ?
    Last edited by Cangrow; 09-09-2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: not done

Thread Information