biodiversity is offline Associate Member

recovering steroid gains

what percentage of steroid gains can someone recover with natural training ? like if you you gain power and muscles on steroid , then for a reason (injury and poor diet) you lost all your gain , can you recover them back with natural training ?

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Hey buddy, I recently broke my hand 2 weeks after pct. bad timing rite. well during my 4 weeks out my diet went to the crapper because i work in a restaraunt. so not lifting and bad diet i gained some fat and lost some size. After my 4 weeks i hit the gym harder than ever and i did lose strength alot actually. my db press went from 110x 8 to 80x5 but since then i've got my diet in super check and my training also. strength is coming back faster than before. Sometimes a small break is needed. shocks the muscles to grow more. steroid gains are steroid gains you hear stories of 20lbs gains from 1 cycle BS half was fat you can bet so if you lost 10 lbs and you are like the majority on here and not at your natural limit yes you can natty. just takes time. give yourself some time and cycle again. come back beastly!

biodiversity is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    Hey buddy, I recently broke my hand 2 weeks after pct. bad timing rite. well during my 4 weeks out my diet went to the crapper because i work in a restaraunt. so not lifting and bad diet i gained some fat and lost some size. After my 4 weeks i hit the gym harder than ever and i did lose strength alot actually. my db press went from 110x 8 to 80x5 but since then i've got my diet in super check and my training also. strength is coming back faster than before. Sometimes a small break is needed. shocks the muscles to grow more. steroid gains are steroid gains you hear stories of 20lbs gains from 1 cycle BS half was fat you can bet so if you lost 10 lbs and you are like the majority on here and not at your natural limit yes you can natty. just takes time. give yourself some time and cycle again. come back beastly!
    yea i know what you mean and when I think about cycling again I dont remind myself about the positive effect during the cycle but about the after cycle depression, and this stop me from cycling again , anyway I am not looking to gain more than what i gained during the cycle I know its nearly impossible, I just want to get back my AAS gains ...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by biodiversity View Post
    yea i know what you mean and when I think about cycling again I dont remind myself about the positive effect during the cycle but about the after cycle depression, and this stop me from cycling again , anyway I am not looking to gain more than what i gained during the cycle I know its nearly impossible, I just want to get back my AAS gains ...
    you wont

Thread Information