freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

proviron and acne

Hey guys jhust wondering if u experinced increase of acne after startin proviron .I started 2 wks ago 50mg ed and have noticed xtra acne I guess this is the case wit moist dht steroids as well??

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Might be the case for you. Everyone responds differently. I run it 50 mg ed with no issues whatsoever. You cant lump all dht together that way you could use another dht compound & have no sides.

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    ok thx for the inputr.how do you like proviron anyways?do you use it for a hardener or libido or just for all around its uses.how do you find it for libido?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freak1 View Post
    Hey guys jhust wondering if u experinced increase of acne after startin proviron.I started 2 wks ago 50mg ed and have noticed xtra acne I guess this is the case wit moist dht steroids as well??
    PROVIRON doesnt give me acne. What else are you running?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Anything highly androgenic or estrogenic can cause acne if you're prone to it.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    Anything highly androgenic or estrogenic can cause acne if you're prone to it.
    In your opinion would using an AI help to clear up acne caused by what I am assuming is estrogen? Or would a guy be better off going the accutane route?

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    im on 500 test e a wk but havent got any acne until starting proviron .i also run dex .25 ed from the start so that prob helped the acne.im usually prone to acne in general.why wouldnt proviron give you acne ??isnt it dht and dht componunds sides is acvne???also when do ypu guys notice change in libido on proviron

Thread Information