Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lukeaziz is offline New Member

Weight gain very low test e 4 weeks in

Hi im 4 weeks in test enanthate 500mg. Ive been eating around 3000 calories, cardio 3 times a week. Ive gained Only about 3 kilo. Could i be doing somthing wrong? Any help apreciated. Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats?
    What is your daily diet?
    What's your training protocol?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    What are your stats?
    What is your daily diet?
    What's your training protocol?
    he's 21 and has a blood pressure reading of '15', whatever that is lol

I train 4-5 times week . Alot of compound exerscises.
    Monday - chest / tris
    Tuesday - back / bis
    Wednesday - legs , shoulders , abs
    Thursday cardio
    Friday - repeat monday.

I eat around 4 eggs in morning, cup of milk.
    10 am protein shake
    12 - depends - meat, chicken, any high protein food.
    5 pm - gym
    7 pm dinner - again protein food with carbs.

80 kilos 5'8

Thanks for help

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukeaziz View Post
    Monday - chest / tris
    Tuesday - back / bis
    Thursday cardio
    Friday - repeat monday.

10 am protein shake
    5 pm - gym

80 kilos 5'8

Thanks for help
    that diet is appalling, you need to eat properly, AAS will do nothing for you and potentially ruin your sexual function and give you bad depression associated with low test production

Ok what do you recomend mate

Blog Entries
    Ok what do you recomend mate
    get in the diet section and you will soon learn. get some creatine, hmb and zma for supps

Stop taking steroids because they will do nothing for you. Your shutting your natural testosterone for zero benefit. Your next problem will be your limp Dick. Stop taking steriods and learn how to eat for the next few yrs.

So would i take creatine while on cycle??? Or use it during pct??

Come off cycle its pointless, learn how to eat to build muscle mass.

Gained 1 inch on arms must be working

See you in a few weeks when you can't get hard and you have lost all your weight and your inch on your arms. If you won't listen I'll leave your thread.

So i should just stop now? What about pct do i still take

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes still do a full pct

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    See, what Marcus is saying is whatever happens while your on cycle, it will evaporate immediately when you stop the steroids because you never learned how to eat first. That diet cannot support ANY new tissue growth, so all your left with is all the potential drawbacks and none of the benefits. It's like being shot dead in an ill-conceived bank robbery. It doesn't matter how much money you have in the bag, it's over before you started. The idea is to get some sort of lasting benefit. That's the pay off for the risk. Your deal right now is all risk and ZERO benefit.

Here's the good news though. Since you don't know how to eat, once you figure that out you'll grow like a weed!!! All the benefit with none of the risk!!! How's that for the up side? Then, after you've made huge progress, about a year or 2 from now you might consider trying the AAS and then you have even MORE success!!! Your in a very nice position to reach your goals as long as you don't fvck yourself by putting the cart before the horse...

TO THE DIET SECTION!!!!!

kbm12345 is offline Junior Member
    Monday - chest / tris
    Tuesday - back / bis
    Thursday cardio
    Friday - repeat monday.

10 am protein shake
    5 pm - gym

80 kilos 5'8

Thanks for help
    wow, i dont even know what to say, its people like you that give anabolics a bad name.

kbm12345 is offline Junior Member
    That 1 inch is only water weight and excess gylcogen, which will shrink back down to less than it was when you come off.

Luther1 is offline New Member
    I ate a better diet than that before i stepped foot in a gym

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Do you mind if i steal your diet? Ive been having problems building muscle and gaining weight and would like to continue doing so. Thanks!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    See, what Marcus is saying is whatever happens while your on cycle, it will evaporate immediately when you stop the steroids because you never learned how to eat first. That diet cannot support ANY new tissue growth, so all your left with is all the potential drawbacks and none of the benefits. It's like being shot dead in an ill-conceived bank robbery. It doesn't matter how much money you have in the bag, it's over before you started. The idea is to get some sort of lasting benefit. That's the pay off for the risk. Your deal right now is all risk and ZERO benefit.

Here's the good news though. Since you don't know how to eat, once you figure that out you'll grow like a weed!!! All the benefit with none of the risk!!! How's that for the up side? Then, after you've made huge progress, about a year or 2 from now you might consider trying the AAS and then you have even MORE success!!! Your in a very nice position to reach your goals as long as you don't fvck yourself by putting the cart before the horse...

TO THE DIET SECTION!!!!!
    Damn, that's gotta be one of the best, positive, to the point and entertaining posts I have seen here. Keep'm coming Titan.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Damn, that's gotta be one of the best, positive, to the point and entertaining posts I have seen here. Keep'm coming Titan.
    Thanks man. I like belittling the uninformed as much as the next guy, but every once in a while you see a guy in a perfect position to take a step back and do it all right and get exactly what he wants. This looked like one of those guys and times. I hope it works....Thanks again.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99
    Thanks man. I like belittling the uninformed as much as the next guy, but every once in a while you see a guy in a perfect position to take a step back and do it all right and get exactly what he wants. This looked like one of those guys and times. I hope it works....Thanks again.
    One can hope he takes all you said in.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post

TO THE DIET SECTION!!!!!
    I really liked what you said here. You didn't give him the bullshit about age, but rather made a very good point. I am going to post this in a different thread because I like it so much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    I really liked what you said here. You didn't give him the bullshit about age, but rather made a very good point. I am going to post this in a different thread because I like it so much.
    so you're calling the age thing BS then?

and guess what, you're 20. surprise surprise
    Last edited by dec11; 09-17-2011 at 11:22 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    so you're calling the age thing BS then?

and guess what, you're 20. surprise surprise
    yea you should see the other thread how there is no evidence that steroids are worse for a 21 year old then a 25 year old

Obviously, I can see why you would think I am biased. I made no attempt at lying about my age when I joined this board even though I had lurked long enough to know the 25 only rule. There are a lot of teens out there who are as mature as a 25 year old. And there are those out there who are 25 but have the mind of a pre-pubescent boy.

I am just against this generalization when there is not strong evidence.

I do not need to green light from anyone here to use AAS. As I have posted about before, if I really want to know about a cycle, I can just LIE about my age when I create a NEW account here. But, I am trying to get across a point. DIET DIET DIET TRAINING and DIET...not all this age related discrimination.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    yea you should see the other thread how there is no evidence that steroids are worse for a 21 year old then a 25 year old
    Please, I would LOVE to see some evidence on this! Genuinely interested.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop;5751***
    Obviously, I can see why you would think I am biased. I made no attempt at lying about my age when I joined this board even though I had lurked long enough to know the 25 only rule. There are a lot of teens out there who are as mature as a 25 year old. And there are those out there who are 25 but have the mind of a pre-pubescent boy.

I am just against this generalization when there is not strong evidence.

I do not need to green light from anyone here to use AAS. As I have posted about before, if I really want to know about a cycle, I can just LIE about my age when I create a NEW account here. But, I am trying to get across a point. DIET DIET DIET TRAINING and DIET...not all this age related discrimination.
    then sod off, and spread your sh1t somewhere else. hows that sound?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Please, I would LOVE to see some evidence on this! Genuinely interested.
    marcus has posted your hpta isnt fully developed. Even if you are done growing height wise and maturity your endocrine system isnt done developing

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    then sod off, and spread your sh1t somewhere else. hows that sound?
    That is very unlike of you dec. I thought I was being reasonable. Please tell me where I went so off track that you can't even be respectful to me and point me in the right direction?

As for the green light thing, our bodybuilding community is built on sharing of knowledge. I was just trying to make a point.

I really respect Marcus. I really do. I have read his post several times. It based on his doc telling him something. Marcus probably trusts him enough, but where does this doc get his information from? Does he know of some studies that I haven't heard of? I am not being sarcastic. Just point me in the right direction.

Blog Entries
    That is very unlike of you dec. I thought I was being reasonable. Please tell me where I went so off track that you can't even be respectful to me and point me in the right direction?

As for the green light thing, our bodybuilding community is built on sharing of knowledge. I was just trying to make a point.
    shows how many of my posts you've read.

we encourage sensible use here, so why is it arrogant youngsters like you persist in trying to undermine it every 5mins? how many threads by kids, who have come back begging for help cos they've fvcked themselves up, do you want us to dig up?

I really respect Marcus. I really do. I have read his post several times. It based on his doc telling him something. Marcus probably trusts him enough, but where does this doc get his information from? Does he know of some studies that I haven't heard of? I am not being sarcastic. Just point me in the right direction.
    Why dont you do some research instead of presuming what I know or have been told. The HPTA isn't fully developed at 20yrs old DO SOME RESEARCH.

And do you really think a Endo who is at the top of his game with regards HRT doesn't know how your hormone system is developed or matured for god sake,

Isn't it strange its always the 20yrs who argue the toss on the age, why dont you listen to experience because you will know what I am talking about in 10 yrs or so when you see and experience yourself.

Ive seen and know through my research and experience that starting steroids and stutting down a system whats not fully developed can results in serious issues, this forum is littered with threads just on this subject. Its not even worth debating with a 20yr old who as no idea and is transfixed.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Isn't it strange its always the 20yrs who argue the toss on the age, why dont you listen to experience because you will know what I am talking about in 10 yrs or so when you see and experience yourself.
    Thanks for at the least replying with something Marcus. I respect you and I will let it go for now. You might be right in saying that in 10 years time, I would regret what I do now. Experience sometimes trumps research. I agree. BUT, please understand that I was trying to make a point that DIET and TRAINING is something that should be considered over age. A post like what The Titan99 posted would go a much longer way than one about age. One advantage at this age that I have is that I get to see my generation's attitude. Trust me, not a lot of people will be swayed by the age factor. The Diet and lack of gains will def get through though.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for at the least replying with something Marcus. I respect you and I will let it go for now. You might be right in saying that in 10 years time, I would regret what I do now. Experience sometimes trumps research. I agree. BUT, please understand that I was trying to make a point that DIET and TRAINING is something that should be considered over age. A post like what The Titan99 posted would go a much longer way than one about age. One advantage at this age that I have is that I get to see my generation's attitude. Trust me, not a lot of people will be swayed by the age factor. The Diet and lack of gains will def get through though.
    why do you continually whinge your point about age then? your a kid, you know sod all about life or this. try listening to ppl who have lived for awhile

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi im 4 weeks in test enanthate 500mg. Ive been eating around 3000 calories, cardio 3 times a week. Ive gained Only about 3 kilo. Could i be doing somthing wrong? Any help apreciated. Thanks
    It takes 4-5 weeks for the TEST E to really start coming on. I think your doing too much cardio if your wanting size
    and your diet may need adjusted depending your stats.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    It takes 4-5 weeks for the TEST E to really start coming on. I think your doing too much cardio if your wanting size
    and your diet may need adjusted depending your stats.
    and as usual, you just jump in and disregard everything we post. i really wonder what your true motive is sometimes

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Booty kissing in progress...lol

Blog Entries
    Sorry....

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99
    Sorry....
    For wasting your time with a mutton head?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information