Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cassidy666
    that pic was taken a year ago at 2% body fat like i said...which i was told was a lie.. i have spent a year trying to gain weight now im at 172 ill post a now pic
    Dont waste your time.
    You were asked to post a current picture to begin with.
    Its like I said before you can't misrepresent yourself and expect to receive proper advice.
    This is an internet forum not a f*cking psycic hotline.
    You have to be detailed and upfront 100% to get proper answers.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassidy666 View Post
    that pic was taken a year ago at 2% body fat like i said...which i was told was a lie.. i have spent a year trying to gain weight now im at 172 ill post a now pic
    Thats not 2% bro. U need a new doc...............

Looking at your new pic I'd say you need to do more cardio activity and abdominal exercising. You are letting it slip.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Thats not 2% bro. U need a new doc...............
    I'd ask for my co-pay back.

cassidy666 is offline New Member
    my doc told me it was 2% my nutritionist said it was 3%.. tell them they dont know what they are talking about doc.

the pic now is after a year of trying to gain weight...ive cut my workout to gain the weight i have and now im ready to turn this bad weight into good weight..my nutritionist told me its easier to gain lean muscle after you gain fat..because your body needs more calories just to make it through the day...so now that i need to eat more food, when before i really didnt, my body will gain mass muscle better

my doc told me it was 2% my nutritionist said it was 3%.. tell them they dont know what they are talking about doc.

the pic now is after a year of trying to gain weight...ive cut my workout to gain the weight i have and now im ready to turn this bad weight into good weight..my nutritionist told me its easier to gain lean muscle after you gain fat..because your body needs more calories just to make it through the day...so now that i need to eat more food, when before i really didnt, my body will gain mass muscle better
    Well you better get on it, your looking lazy not primed for anabolic growth

oh my hell im not lazy... i worked hard to just gain the fat i did...holy crap, honestly can someone with the same body type write on this thread im sick of these people that think they know what they are talking about... its not easy for me to gain weight i really had to try to gain the weight i did.. most people want to lose fat their whole life's they spend whatever it takes, i spent money trying to gain weight and im lazy.. lol you know what in six months ill post again, ill bump my workouts back up and ill look like i did in that pic...if thats the crap i have to go through to get some real advice fine... see you in six months

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I'd ask for my co-pay back.
    Co-pay?!?! If theres an insurance company payin 4 this doc, they're gona be pissed when they find out he's a quack!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    hahaha, this has to be headed for the hall of shame. toooooooo fvckin funny, 2%?! what a dopey mongo lmao

I'm still waiting for you to post your perfect diet. Educated me please.

according to you im the type of diabetic that has it hard to gain weight. Yet i can with my not so perfect diet. please teach me obi-wan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    U made consistent gains on a 3 day / wk routine Dec? I don't mean just gains, I mean BIG gains, like those that can b made with gear, on a heavy duty regime.
    certainly did mate, started off competing 75kg class plifting and headed all the way up to 100kg class before i stopped competing 3yrs ago, all natural to boot. never more than a 3 day split

topped out at

280kg dead
    270kg squat
    170kg bench (crap bencher)
    Last edited by dec11; 09-18-2011 at 09:35 PM. Reason: spelling

oh my hell im not lazy... i worked hard to just gain the fat i did...holy crap, honestly can someone with the same body type write on this thread im sick of these people that think they know what they are talking about... its not easy for me to gain weight i really had to try to gain the weight i did.. most people want to lose fat their whole life's they spend whatever it takes, i spent money trying to gain weight and im lazy.. lol you know what in six months ill post again, ill bump my workouts back up and ill look like i did in that pic...if thats the crap i have to go through to get some real advice fine... see you in six months
    Just saying it how I see it suzan.
    We'll be waiting for you.
    Be sure to keep a detailed log of your progress and methods to acheive it so all others with tainted genetics will know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    hahaha, this has to be headed for the hall of shame. toooooooo fvckin funny, 2%?! what a dopey mongo lmao
    I think his doc was pinching his member to get that %...

Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    I think his doc was pinching his member to get that %...
    my finger is only 2% in

you give me half of what im paying for my diet and ill let you know what it is..ill give you the guys number..you can ask him yourself why he lied about the 2% body fat

you give me half of what im paying for my diet and ill let you know what it is..ill give you the guys number..you can ask him yourself why he lied about the 2% body fat
    give me his number ill be happy to call,

if you paind more the $10 you got ripped off. Im willing to send you $5

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

my finger is only 2% in
    Hahaha

Blog Entries
    wow from the beginning just bad info.. 3 days a week is a great workout.. i do drop sets three days a week doing drop sets 3 days a week im benching more than i ever have before.. i have a nutritionist i go to for my Perfect diet, yet i have no idea what im doing right...

this is a joke.. you people know next to nothing about me yet right off the bat im wrong.. my workout that i got out of a book is wrong because its 3 days and not 5 and the diet im on that i pay a nutritionist for is wrong. wow...

unless you want to help me with a safe cycle set up then why write?
    oh, you're not hard to work out mate

Blog Entries
    if the amount equals your IQ it wont have been a terrible amount

Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    if the amount equals your IQ it wont have been a terrible amount
    ouch

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    certainly did mate, started off competing 75kg class plifting and headed all the way up to 100kg class before i stopped competing 3yrs ago, all natural to boot. never more than a 3 day split

topped out at

280kg dead
    270kg squat
    170kg bench (crap bencher)

im a diabetic and the type as you put it that makes it hard to gain weight. I'm shorter, heavier and leaner then you.

Here is basicly my diet. God knows i didnt goto a nutrituons and pay alot like you did but....

meal one: 4 egg whites 2 whole eggs (with vegtable - optional) 1 cup oats

after workout :
    meal two: protein shake (protein powder,banana,oatmeal,)

meal three: grilled chicken & sweet or baked poatatoe /or brown rice (switch it up)/ also vegtable (salad or dark green veg)

meal four: steak or fish (lean meat or no shelled fish) & carb - same as meal three

meal five: tuna and veggies Do a tbsp of olive oil over your veggies for a nice pro/fat meal

meal six : Lean steak is your best choice. You can also do cottage cheese or a casein shake. Add a tbsp of natty PB to the shake or with the cheese (not with the beef, has enough fat on its own). We WANT to slow protein absorption/digestion before bed

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    those are corticosteroids they are talking about Shol'va not anabolic steroids. Those will mess with your blood glucose levels alot. Anabolic steriods dont.
    Like I said limited info. lol Very limited

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    its funny how you still tell me whats happened in my life...My nutritionist, put me on a diet that helps me gain lean muslce as well as keeps me from getting diabetes.. i just eat little sugar or carbohydrates.. you really think thats whats keeping me from gaining mass, its not.
    i havent gotten any useful info yet...none.. there are two types of diabetes one that makes gaining weight way too easy and the other makes it almost impossible to do so..i have the latter body type. im not changing my diet! i eat nothing but fruits vegetables fish eggs and pork for the big meals.. plus the cyto gainer i drink twice a day..
    You actually paid a nutritionist to put this together? Why pork? Where's the chicken or lean beef? and what types of fruit? and why?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Can a person live and function with 2% bodyfat???? I sure hope he enjoys putting down bowl after bowl of pasta all day every day just to function....

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_a_pers...le_to_function

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I read the whole thread and it reads like a typical 18 yr old. Sorry kid we may not know you but we know your 1000s of clones we see here and read about who say the EXACT same things as you. Low bF, hard gainer, very high metabolism, perfect diet and all the other BS excuses.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Can a person live and function with 2% bodyfat???? I sure hope he enjoys putting down bowl after bowl of pasta all day every day just to function....

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_a_pers...le_to_function
    "Drop to 2% fat, and you are looking at an individual who will consume bowl after bowl of pasta, just to keep their body running; if body fat drops too much it can lead to fatigue, irritability, even impotence in men."
    Quote from sholva's link

Maybe he's not lying... these side effects would explain a lot

Bonesaw is offline New Member
    Try reading it this time. I said working out 2-3 times a week is not enough to get what your expecting, I never once said working out 3 times a week is not enough because yes it can work if done properly. But not a chance a half ass workout schedule getting in 2-3 workouts a week enough and on top of that a bs diet plan. Yup sounds like you think your ready to cycle buddy..

kampfgeist is offline New Member
    this has to be a troll. i have a hard time believing a doctor and a nutritionist would ever tell anyone they are 2% and 3% bf and let them walk out that door. at that percentage the person is in serious risk of dying due to lack of visceral fat for the internal organs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information