tonydlfc is offline New Member

need some advice on what to take for my first ever anabolic steroid cycle

Hi ,im 25 and i have been lifting weights since i was 18 and now i have decided that i want to try a cycle or two of anabolic steroids ,i have been doing research now for about a week and i dont intend to take them untill january next year so i have alot more time do my home work and learn more about them ,so if anyone can give me any advice or tips on what to take and when to take and how to take them i would be very grateful ,so i have a few questions to ask

im thinking of taking sus on it own for my first cycle so at what dose should i use a week and how long for? and is sus a good choice or bad choice for my first cycle? and is it best to stack up on the second cycle?

should i take an anti estrogen in the cycle stage or wait till i have finshed the cycle? and what is the best product to use? and how much and how long should i take it for?

should i worry about hair loss in my first cycle or does hair loss only occurre if you use anabolic steroids for a long time? if so what is the best product on the markert to help prevent your hair from falling out and when and how long should you take it? btw baldness runs in my family

i have read that when taking anabolic steroids you shout take supplements like milk thistle , co enzyme q10 and saw palmetto when should you take these supplements and at what dose? and are there any other supplements i should take while on and off the cycle?

thank you

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    why dont u start by reading the educational threads up top. They will answer all your questions and more

tonydlfc is offline New Member
    will do

Thread Information