dplovin is offline New Member

New to the forum 1st question

ive been taking test & sus for three months now and wondering when i decide to come off, whats the best route to go down and what should i be taking, clomid? HCG ?

cheers help appreciated

xeroxy is offline Junior Member
    You should have been taking HCG on cycle, this would have kept the testes functioning, your HPTA (the A stands for Axis) will be suppressed, to get it functioning properly again the tesicular part has to be functioning for the PCT meds to work properly, without that part function it's like trying to turn cogs with a chain with a missing link.
    I would get some HCG in you now till you start PCT, 4 x 5000iu E5D should do the trick then start PCT, you could ude some aromasin or some nolva whilst using this particular HCG blast protocol.

right so i should be taking this aswell as the steroid course, can you buy this online?

cheers mate

Rosco901 is offline Associate Member
    you know sust is test?!

what are your stats?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You made a big mistake by doing a cycle without doing research.Having said that get Clomid and Nova read the pct section for doses.You dont need Hcg and Sus is test.Run your pct and dont touch nything again until you do some reading.After all its your health you are playing with.

sust blend i meant to say yeah ive done research cheers buddy just wanted to know what cycle was best cheers guys

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You made a big mistake by doing a cycle without doing research.Having said that get Clomid and Nova read the pct section for doses.You dont need Hcg and Sus is test.Run your pct and dont touch nything again until you do some reading.After all its your health you are playing with.
    You obviously now nothing about how the endocrine system works, terrible advice, considering you seem to playing with his health too.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xeroxy View Post
    You obviously now nothing about how the endocrine system works, terrible advice, considering you seem to playing with his health too.
    no need to flame. he gave sound advice. hcg may be beneficial, but is deff not required. this sounds like a pretty basic cycle. clomid and nolva are needed for PCT and should get your natural juices flowing just fine.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by dplovin View Post
    ive been taking test & sus for three months now and wondering when i decide to come off, whats the best route to go down and what should i be taking, clomid? HCG ?

cheers help appreciated
    Shame that you have been on this cycle for 3 months and are asking these questions now. How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by fukngruvn View Post
    no need to flame. he gave sound advice. hcg may be beneficial, but is deff not required. this sounds like a pretty basic cycle. clomid and nolva are needed for PCT and should get your natural juices flowing just fine.
    Thats not flaming, it was not hostile or insulting, i was stating a fact.
    Now can you please explain how his PCT will work if his testes are not functioning? Or does that not matter?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Ok to the op hcg will make recovery better an faster, but 5000iu is way to much. Start with 500iu at 2x a week untill the first day of taking pct meds. A pct of nolva and clomid would be good.

lmao few people on ere are gettin HYPE!!! right i'll answer all ya questions gbrice75 im 29 mukka!! dont try and be little me lad just because i asked a question im not very good on these keyboards lol.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by xeroxy View Post
    Thats not flaming, it was not hostile or insulting, i was stating a fact.
    Now can you please explain how his PCT will work if his testes are not functioning? Or does that not matter?
    thats why do you pct.
    HCG help but isnt required. Especially on a basic test cycle. Would it help yes.

Quote Originally Posted by dplovin View Post
    lmao few people on ere are gettin HYPE!!! right i'll answer all ya questions gbrice75 im 29 mukka!! dont try and be little me lad just because i asked a question im not very good on these keyboards lol.
    Not sure what you're getting on about, nobody's belittling you mate. You're asking a question that you should have asked before you ever started the cycle, plain and simple. Asking it now is exposing your lack of knowledge on the topic of AAS in general, and a lack of responsibility on your part tbh. Sorry if my pointing that out seems belittling. You're coming off as if you're taking this really casually, and it's not a causal matter. You can seriously fvck yourself up, that's a fact.

Btw - to entertain this for a minute, do you have an idea of when you'll "decide to come off", or is that completely unplanned too?

Hope you're pickin' up what i'm puttin' down.

i know what your saying pal lets just say ive been given bad advice thats why i thought id better join this forum better late than never, i dont really plan to abuse it for a long period ive just started the third month now and planned to come off after this for abit. ive already got some clomid but no nolva yet.

Understood ^^^ and agreed; better late than never!

Get yourself some Nolva!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    thats why do you pct.
    HCG help but isnt required. Especially on a basic test cycle. Would it help yes.
    Do you know by what MOA PCT meds like nolva and clomid may aid in the recovery from a steroid cycle? Do you have a fundamental grasp of andrology and the endocrine system? Do you know how important testicular function is to the recovery of the HPA? Do you know that without the signalling process being able to completing the negative feedback loop that PCT meds will do fcuk all?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Ok my bust I shouldve said that different.I deserve a good beatin

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    lol maybe should have thought about these questions a bit sooner...I reccommend you get a cup of coffee and read through the educational and PCT section threads.

Thread Information