StrongSide is offline Junior Member

Prop/Tren/Mast Blend

I am getting ready to start a blast and will be running a mix of 75mg Prop/Tren /Mast. I was thinking of just doing 75mg EOD for the first week and if I am reacting fine to the tren I can bump it up. How does 75mg EOD sound? This will be my first time running tren. Anyone else here ran the blend before? Just looking for any extra input, thanks.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i dont use blends and never will. how is the 75mg divided up between the 3?

Each cc has 75mg of prop/trend and mast. 75mg /ml

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    isnt that gonna be painful ?

Why would it be painful

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm running the same thing right now but it's not a blend. I like to keep the Test higher, then the Tren , then the Masteron . That just works best for me. I've seen that blend before though. EOD is only 265 mg a week of each though. Don't think you'd get much from that, but to each his own It's a little cheaper to go that way.

It's not painful if it's gear from where I think it is...

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I'm running the same thing right now but it's not a blend. I like to keep the Test higher, then the Tren , then the Masteron . That just works best for me. I've seen that blend before though. EOD is mg only 265 a week of each though. Don't think you'd get much from that, but to each his own It's a little cheaper to go that way.

It's not painful if it's gear from where I think it is...
    EOD would either be 300 or 375mg of tren and mast which is more than enough for my first go around with tren.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongSide View Post
    EOD would either be 300 or 375mg of tren and mast which is more than enough for my first go around with tren.
    The way you calculate mg/per week for EOD is mg x 3.5 = 262.5 mg/week....pretty light, especially on the Test. If this is the stuff I think it's tren ace. Not trying to talk you into big doses or anything, but worse comes to worse it would be gone pretty quick. I just think 260 mg of anything is a waste.

Should probably see some stats. I think maybe Tren at all, let alone 3 compounds at once might be better for a later cycle.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Each cc has 75mg of prop/trend and mast. 75mg /ml
    That doesn't answer his question. How much of that 75 is test? How much is Mast and tren ? What ever the exact doses are that cycle is extremely light.

Blog Entries
    I'm sure I know the stuff. If I'm right each ml contains 75 mg of each. Very light....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    That doesn't answer his question. How much of that 75 is test? How much is Mast and tren? What ever the exact doses are that cycle is extremely light.
    thanks

I'm sure I know the stuff. If I'm right each ml contains 75 mg of each. Very light....
    ok. i wasnt sure if the stuff was 75mg/ml total or of each substance

Bob segal is offline Associate Member
    go every day = less sides. Tren is amazing, if u r going to step in the world tren ace do it right. ED
    your mast and test is prop ester, so over time those two would build up higher in blood then the tren. so ur test and mast will keep ur libido up

Yes it is 75mg/ml of each not total. I don't get how you consider that light? 350mg of tren pw seems like it would be more than enough.

Blog Entries
    Yes it is 75mg/ml of each not total. I don't get how you consider that light? 350mg of tren pw seems like it would be more than enough.
    I consider that light, yes. That, and 75 mg x 3.5 is not 350mg, it's 262.5mg. You might as well not use any Tren because at 260 mg per week at the end of your cycle you'll basically still have no Tren experience. It's like Tren HRT....It'll be like Bill Clinton smoking but not inhaling.

150mg EOD then?

Blog Entries
    I'd go ed but yea, 2 ml EOD will do something good, and if you don't like it or get bad sides it'll only be for a couple of days and you cut it back, but I doubt you will.

Agree! I will do 2cc and cut back down if needed

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    thanks

ok. i wasnt sure if the stuff was 75mg/ml total or of each substance
    I would be willing to bet this guy is wrong. He is not the op and hasn't seen the bottle. I bet is says on it 75mg and not 225mg which would be 75mg of each. I've never messed with blends and this is one of the reasons why. You don't know what the hell your getting.

Blog Entries
    Without naming the lab, I feel sure that this is where it co mes from... Thought about it myself but I like to blend my own. I could be wrong but I'm willing to bet I'm not....Why the F would the bottle say 225 mg? Now that would be confusing.... If it's where I think it is from the bottle doesn't say sh*t...

Without naming the lab, I feel sure that this is where it co mes from... Thought about it myself but I like to blend my own. I could be wrong but I'm willing to bet I'm not....Why the F would the bottle say 225 mg? Now that would be confusing.... If it's where I think it is from the bottle doesn't say sh*t...
    The bottle would say 225mg because there are 3 different compounds in it. 75 x 3 = 225. Just like andropen , sust, and omnadren the total amount of the test blend is written on the bottle. I don't claim to know the lab or anything. I'm just going off common sense. If I were to make up a blend and distribute it I would put the total mg per ml on the bottle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    The bottle would say 225mg because there are 3 different compounds in it. 75 x 3 = 225. Just like andropen, sust, and omnadren the total amount of the test blend is written on the bottle. I don't claim to know the lab or anything. I'm just going off common sense. If I were to make up a blend and distribute it I would put the total mg per ml on the bottle.
    What I get from these guy's is shipped disguised Men's toiletries (hair oil etc.) to avoid getting popped by customs. That's international only though. The mix is on their price list. If I ordered some I guess I'd email them to be sure. Lol, until now I thought I was sure...

Thread Information