2 Rex is offline New Member

Sustaplex 325 Virgin Cycle Potential Effects Question

Greetings,

On the strength of some great advice from forum members, I have decided to run a cycle of Sust 325 at 400mg/wk for 12-16/wks, pinning M and Th, depending on how my body reacts. This, with a view to picking up some good, clean mass, and to hopefully shred down to about 10%bfp.

As I write this, the following are my stats:

Height: 6"0
    Weight: 216.5lbs
    Bfp: 14%

Training: four times a week - split M: chest, bicepts; T: legs; W: extreme cardio (stairs); Th: back, rear delts; Fr: extreme cardio (stairs); Sa: shoulders; triceps - on training days I do 20m of interval cardio on the treadmill/bike/elliptical/rowing machine - training 3 years now

Diet : M1: 100g oats, 50g raisins, 6whites, 4whole eggs
    M2 : 100g oats, 25g raisins, 250g steak, 150g broccoli
    M3: 100g oats, 25g raisins, 300g chicken breast, 150g broccoli
    M4: 250g steak, 150g broccoli, apple, animal pak, animal flex
    P/w/o: 2scoops whey protein isolate, teaspoonful creatine
    M5: 5whites, 1whole egg, 1tbs peanut butter
    8-9litres of water daily, 3/4 cups of green tea

I have scoured through all the info I could find online on the difference experiences people have had with Sust. To be frank, it would appear to me that there are too many variables at play to have a definitive answer. Everything from genetics, to diet, training, rest and cardio play a part in how the compound affects you...let alone the all-important issue of pct.

I personally intend to commence PCT 18days post-the last pin. This, to factor in the active life of the long esters in Sust. Thereafter, I shall blast my system with Clomid and Nolva, for purposes of achieving normality, and hopefully keeping all my gains.

My question is a general one. Regard being had to the above, what manner of results can I expect from usage of the proposed compound? In this regard, I must mention that whilst I'm on, I intend to reduce the intensity of the post-workout cardio sessions, as well as increase the length to 30-40mins.

I would appreciate any input you all may have.

Before this topic comes up, I am aware that it would be best to run a pure Test compound as opposed to a blend, on a virgin cycle. The Sust is all I have available to me in my local environment, hence my intended manner of proceeding.

Doc's assessment A-OK. The journey begins on Monday...

I would really appreciate you all's advice. My discussion with the doc revealed some interesting viewpoints on some of the matters I see being discussed on the forums. This, regarding everything from the act of pinning, to the stack formation and duration, and the reasoning behind the same. The doc uses too. He is of the view that, there are a lot of urban legends that become gospel, alternatively a lot of stuff learned from trial and error (but does work) floating about, as opposed to hardcore knowledge of medical practitioners.

What do you all think? I have yet to receive any commentary on my initial queries. I hope to receive the same when you all are able to spare the time.

Thanks in advance...

HellRiserPL is offline Junior Member
    I'm about to start same cycle , could use some answers my self .

Thread Information