Thread: PCT or cruise

card hunt is offline New Member

PCT or cruise

I've been using roids about 1 or 2 times a year for the last five years now with great results. I've done an appropriate PCT and then had a fairly long break till the next cycle.
    I've been happy with the results I've gotten in the past but lately I've been wondering if my results would be better with a lighter cruise corse after my main cycle then followed straight up with another main cycle.
    So my questions are
    1. whats everybody's opinion/experience with the two approaches?
    2. What is a typical cruise length? (I've read about alot of different approaches most of which I don't see the point to)

It's really up to you. You will need to weigh both sides of the fence and decide if it is worth it to you. Personally, I'm not a fan of pct for a number of reasons so I chose to stay on (cruise and blast). It really depends how serious you are about taking your physique to the next level. If you are a casual gym rat and lifts for to feel good about yourself, then the pct route isn't a bad idea.

As for cruise length, it depends. Suppose you blast 10 weeks...then you can cruise from anywhere between 5-12 weeks in order to restore your health (bloodwork) back to normal. It is also good to give your body a break from all that gear so it isn't a bad idea to take some time off from blasting

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyFlawless View Post
    It's really up to you. You will need to weigh both sides of the fence and decide if it is worth it to you. Personally, I'm not a fan of pct for a number of reasons so I chose to stay on (cruise and blast). It really depends how serious you are about taking your physique to the next level. If you are a casual gym rat and lifts for to feel good about yourself, then the pct route isn't a bad idea.

As for cruise length, it depends. Suppose you blast 10 weeks...then you can cruise from anywhere between 5-12 weeks in order to restore your health (bloodwork) back to normal. It is also good to give your body a break from all that gear so it isn't a bad idea to take some time off from blasting
    which would equal a 15-22wk cycle, your full of complete BS, ppl take no notice of this cretin and his 'advice'

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member

You are insane and should be banned.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    What are your stats?

Putting yourself on trt is a big comittment..... you will more than likely find it easier to retain your gains between cycles but once you go down this path it's likely to be a life comittment. Thats not always the case as some people have sucessfully come of trt.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    What are your stats?

Putting yourself on trt is a big comittment..... you will more than likely find it easier to retain your gains between cycles but once you go down this path it's likely to be a life comittment. Thats not always the case as some people have sucessfully come of trt.....

~Haz~
    How long do you think that you could safely go on trt say @100mg / 150mg a week and be able to come off to your original state ? If possible

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by devildog1967 View Post
    How long do you think that you could safely go on trt say @100mg / 150mg a week and be able to come off to your original state ? If possible
    I havn't a clue..... swifto would be the one to ask. I would venture to say that it's very person dependant and I'd imagine you would need an agressive treatment. There was a thread not that long ago on this.... see if you can find it using the search function.

It's just my guess.... and nothing better than a guess..... but i'd imagine you can be on trt for a few years and still have a possibility of comming off. Where in the normal range your levels will be is beyond me.... probably towards the lower half of normal if you could get it back in range.

I research this from time to time but i've got a lot to learn in this area. Try finding that thread..... probably a ton of good info in it. If I find it - i'll post it for you.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks haz

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    This board is a lot less hardcore then a lot of others I am on...but I understand why. Being the biggest steroid forum in the world we do not want to encourage newbs to be staying on forever on their winstrol only cycles.

like haz said it is a huge commitment...but once you have messed around with hormones enough even when running a proper pct, and cycling the correct way you may be on the lower end anyways. Blood work, and living a healthy lifestyle outside of the sport will go a long ways. I just decided to stay on personally and I am so happy about it. Running pct destroys my body, and I am on the low end for my age i mean supppppper low end. just my 2 cents.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is to big of risk. The only reason one would cruise and blast is if you medically need to be on TRT. If you are not on TRT then PCT is a must. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by card hunt View Post
    I've been using roids about 1 or 2 times a year for the last five years now with great results. I've done an appropriate PCT and then had a fairly long break till the next cycle.
    I've been happy with the results I've gotten in the past but lately I've been wondering if my results would be better with a lighter cruise corse after my main cycle then followed straight up with another main cycle.
    So my questions are
    2. What is a typical cruise length? (I've read about alot of different approaches most of which I don't see the point to)

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I agree with what most have said about cruise and blast. While I myself am doing cruise and blast i am 50+ yrs old, even in my mid 50s with a decreased test count it was something I looked at long and hard before jumping on and don't have a wife kids or other dependents etc. I often hear these young guys 25-35 yrs old telling me they are on blast and cruise (for no medical reasons) and telling me how great it is. Believe me what seems great at 25-35 may not seem great at 55-65.

Bad enough getting sleeve jobs done when you are still a kid but to be making the choice to permanantly be on Test when an athletic career is not in place is insane, I really can not imagine being that naive to make that choice for no good reason.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    This board is a lot less hardcore then a lot of others I am on...but I understand why. Being the biggest steroid forum in the world we do not want to encourage newbs to be staying on forever on their winstrol only cycles.

like haz said it is a huge commitment...but once you have messed around with hormones enough even when running a proper pct, and cycling the correct way you may be on the lower end anyways. Blood work, and living a healthy lifestyle outside of the sport will go a long ways. I just decided to stay on personally and I am so happy about it. Running pct destroys my body, and I am on the low end for my age i mean supppppper low end. just my 2 cents.
    I'm a member of some of those boards too. And i've seen some of the members also. For alot of their hardcore ways the dont have much more to look at for the extra risk

which is why I came to the wrong board. I'm sticking to pro muscle and get big

peace
    Last edited by SimplyFlawless; 09-24-2011 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I'm a member of some of those boards too. And i've seen some of the members also. For alot of their hardcore ways the dont have much more to look at for the extra risk
    i wrote a novel to this as a response and deleted it...i disagree with ya though.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i wrote a novel to this as a response and deleted it...i disagree with ya though.
    lol. no problem. There are exceptions. But know alot of guys for all they run and how long they are on its not that different and wroth the hardcore risks
    IMO

i agree with ya...a lot of them use higher dosages or never come off to make up for laziness or shitty diet/not enough dedication.

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    come to think of it....just staying on a cheap test for a year would probably be cheaper than 1 cycle+pct per year. lol. better put some sperm away first though haha

edit: maybe not, close though

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by card hunt View Post
    So my questions are
    You need proper rest time between cycles. When your 'cruising' to me your basically still ON.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****

You need proper rest time between cycles. When your 'cruising' to me your basically still ON.
    If you're on trt you have no choice. Now if your running 500mg a week while cruising then yes. Most are on 100-150mg a week for trt which puts them in normal levels. These people on Trt who cycle are not ON during their trt dose.

card hunt is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies every body.
    Im still undecided though. I might just stick with what I know for a bit longer but then again I'll never know if I don't try it. aaahhh its driving me crazy LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    lol. no problem. There are exceptions. But know alot of guys for all they run and how long they are on its not that different and wroth the hardcore risks
    IMO
    there is a WORLD of difference in the physiques of those who stay on (cruise) and those who come off and pct. look no further than competitive bodybuilders and ifbb pros

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by devildog1967 View Post
    its a lottery chance and know one can tell you, its literally pot luck as to whether or not you'd recover

Blog Entries

peace
    yes please do, you keep saying you're going to stop posting here but keep returning. you're seriously misguided and advising rubbish to ppl. 'im sticking to pro muscle and getting big' immature fvcking rubbish, what age are you, 16? ive been on some of these so called 'hardcore' boards, and they're BS, comprising of a load of scammers and easily fooled children like yourself.

or are you blatantly advertising another board and trying to poach members from here?
    Last edited by dec11; 09-24-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If he is trying to poach members for his site I got a suggestion, try to shorten the adds enough so you don't have to scroll thru a full screen of bullshit adds on every page return to get to the posts LOL

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Yeah I agree with what most have said about cruise and blast. While I myself am doing cruise and blast i am 50+ yrs old, even in my mid 50s with a decreased test count it was something I looked at long and hard before jumping on and don't have a wife kids or other dependents etc. I often hear these young guys 25-35 yrs old telling me they are on blast and cruise (for no medical reasons) and telling me how great it is. Believe me what seems great at 25-35 may not seem great at 55-65.

Bad enough getting sleeve jobs done when you are still a kid but to be making the choice to permanantly be on Test when an athletic career is not in place is insane, I really can not imagine being that naive to make that choice for no good reason.
    Agree 100% I remember in my 20s thinking so what, what's the big deal? now in my late 40s it sucks thinking about pinning for another 30 years and I'm VERY thankful I did not start in my 20s/30s.

peace
    You will be; I mean will NOT be missed. Hasta la vista baby

Thread Information