Hephens is offline Member

How much Eq to take

I want to try Eq but not sure what to take will only be doing a 12week or so cycle with it but should i do 600mg or 800mg/week. I juice quite heavily, so what results work better with you guys, i know more will give me a little bit more gains though can i get away with 600mg/week?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I just finished an Eq. cycle, (600 mg. / wk.) & I'm gona hav2 jump on the "Eq. is useless" band wagon. Not even the increased endurance claim 2 fame wuz all that impressive. Wut r ur stats? Wut r u trying 2 accomplish with this cycle?

I guess i want the viens and good look from it, but is it worth trying i know like 50% people say its useless and a waste while others say you get good gains but its a weak compound.

Stats
    age 22
    height 5'10
    weight 246 pounds
    bf 15%

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not worth using it just for the vascularity. It doesn't work any better than Primo, Var, Masteron , or Tren in this respect (but I guess that still makes it the cheapest AAS for vascularity).

Quote Originally Posted by Hephens View Post
    I guess i want the viens and good look from it, but is it worth trying i know like 50% people say its useless and a waste while others say you get good gains but its a weak compound.

Stats
    age 22
    height 5'10
    weight 246 pounds
    bf 15%
    Didnt realize u were only 22 bro. I would advise u not 2 use ANY steroid @ that age, as ur endo system is most likely not fully developed yet.

Yeah i know that iv been useing juice for the last 4yrs with no regrets, Just gave me more time to get bigger

analovz is offline Associate Member
    Yeah i know that iv been useing juice for the last 4yrs with no regrets, Just gave me more time to get bigger

lol right

well i don't plan on juicing when i'm 35+ this is my own goal and i want to be at my biggest when i'm in my late 20's. I dont plan on juicing when i'm 35+ i rarther retire and relax.

well i don't plan on juicing when i'm 35+ this is my own goal and i want to be at my biggest when i'm in my late 20's. I dont plan on juicing when i'm 35+ i rarther retire and relax.

golden words bro! I started this year at 22 years..

Quote Originally Posted by abzlove View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3pb3o63la5T55Pf5Saa2bb54d2187acc213a4.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	117024

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3pb3o63la5T55Pf5Saa2bb54d2187acc213a4.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	117024

Let me guess! That's you right! Your choice was to start juicing at 50? rofl

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    retire and be on hrt

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    such a dumb outlook

ist we had dumb, now heres dumber

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    such a dumb outlook

ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok we r all dumb you r mad smart

I get blood work check 4times a yr and my doc sais i am fine this is when i'm off cycle after i do my pct i recover quite well all the time cause i do aggressive pct's. I'm not on it all yr round that's how you most likely end up on hrt and this is going off topic don't need anyone telling me what to do i made the choice to start early i don't regret it at all, these are my own goals.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens;5758***
    I get blood work check 4times a yr and my doc sais i am fine this is when i'm off cycle after i do my pct i recover quite well all the time cause i do aggressive pct's. I'm not on it all yr round that's how you most likely end up on hrt and this is going off topic don't need anyone telling me what to do i made the choice to start early i don't regret it at all, these are my own goals.
    what you asking for advice for then? you think life is done a 35? i can tell you that at that age your in much better and wiser position to follow this lifestyle properly

why would i juice in my 30's when you are already starting to decline. If you read earlier posts this is going from my Eq thread to you guys telling me how young i am to juice. I started when i was 18, that's when plenty of my mates started and we have no regrets best thing iv ever done. I no there's a risk in HRT, i accepted all that before i started but it doesn't mean its going to happen to everyone. All i am asking is what dose you guys took and results.

why would i juice in my 30's when you are already starting to decline. If you read earlier posts this is going from my Eq thread to you guys telling me how young i am to juice. I started when i was 18, that's when plenty of my mates started and we have no regrets best thing iv ever done. I no there's a risk in HRT, i accepted all that before i started but it doesn't mean its going to happen to everyone. All i am asking is what dose you guys took and results.
    Alrite, u want cut & dry, here it is. Ur 2 yung 4 roids, no 1 here (in their rite mind) is gona advise u. Good luck.

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    I was you, started way to young and thought everyone who told me not to was trying to impede me from becoming what i can. I was a ignorant, arrogant dumb ass. If I could go back and change anything it would be doing juice young. It's not if you will have problems, it's when man. Everyone here is just helping you, they dont say this stuff for fun, it's because they are experts who have been there and done it or know all about it. You think your buddies are reliable sources of info? A bunch of dumb kids who all started at 18? I don't care if you pct aggressively man, your gonna have health issues and it's gonna be the biggest regret I promise you. I was you, I thought like you and I know how bad the urge to do it anyway is, but take it from someone who has been there, you are making a huge mistake. Your friends are idiots who know nothing about the endo system or other key functions of your body. You will all be experts on hrt though, I promise. You keep thinking your invincible, and please return in 7 years to tell me how right I was.

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    Abz, your a ignorant arrogant moron, please do not give out advice, you giving advice is the blind leading the blind into an ambush. Just because you think you got it on lock doesn't mean you do. Keep encouraging people who are too young and you will most likely be banned.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    i cant say anything bad about Eq, I used it last in 2001 from Illuim and it was great. I had great gains kept alot of my gains most likely due to the eq I was taking.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift-Eat-Repeat View Post
    Abz, your a ignorant arrogant moron, please do not give out advice, you giving advice is the blind leading the blind into an ambush. Just because you think you got it on lock doesn't mean you do. Keep encouraging people who are too young and you will most likely be banned.
    its high time the following got the ban hammer

abzlove
    simplyflawless (more like simplybrainless)

two of the most arrogant stupid children ive encountered on this site. handing out the dumbest advice, one hasnt even cycled yet!!!

i know theres a no flame policy, but jesus sometimes common sense has to prevail and a spade should be called a spade
    Last edited by dec11; 09-25-2011 at 09:48 PM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    im with ya .pretty stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    such a dumb outlook

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    im with ya .pretty stupid.

lol...pretty stupid is to put ur picture with face showing as ur avi. That is pretty stupid!

Blog Entries
    lol...pretty stupid is to put ur picture with face showing as ur avi. That is pretty stupid!
    not knowing who that avi is of is just thick stupid

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens
    why would i juice in my 30's when you are already starting to decline.

Why would you ? You would start at 35 to replace what is naturally declining, I'm 35 now just started a year ago. I didn't need to cycle when I was 22 because I had enough test streaming through my body. You will be much wiser waiting. If you think you would stop at 35 you are delusional. That's when you would want it more.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Why would you ? You would start at 35 to replace what is naturally declining, I'm 35 now just started a year ago. I didn't need to cycle when I was 22 because I had enough test streaming through my body. You will be much wiser waiting. If you think you would stop at 35 you are delusional. That's when you would want it more.
    exactly

Thread Information