Thread: Tren & Acne

kif
    kif is offline Member

Tren & Acne

Hey boys I'm on TRT and just started a blast of Tren A just started week 2 of the Tren and am developing a ton of Acne, I never get Acne from my TRT, is this a normal side from the Tren A. I've been messing with different doses of Stan to get it under control, I've also lost my sex drive, right now I'm taking 100mg Tren EOD 180mg Test C and at the moment I've been trying 50mg Stan ED. (Should I back the Tren down to 75mg EOD?) Still developing new acne today. Any advice please! Im in NY so I can't get blood without a script, so thats out of the question. Stats are: 36 age, 215 weight, 14% BF a few cycles under belt, Test, Dbol , Tbol. Thanks!

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    the tren is causing the sides. Lower the tren even though its not real high. Does Stan mean aromasin ? If so how much are you running? Can you get a script for amoxicillin? Or doxycycline? Will help with the acne also.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    try bumping up your test

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Yea Stan is Aromasin , I was running 25mg EOD with TRT now I'm up to 50mg ED to try and get rid of the Acne. I will lower the Tren to 75mg starting today, will also try bumping test up tp 250mg a week split into Monday, Thursday. Thanks bro

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your taking 50mg of aromasin ed? Thats a ton.

Thats probably killing your sex drive.
    I would drop that down. Its going to take time for your levels to adjust you cant keep changing doses and expect a change in a couple days.

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Hey G does Tren convert to E2? That's why I upped the does of Aromasin because of the acne, just assumed the Acne is from High E2. I'm gonna lay off the Aromasin for a few days then go back on 25mg EOD hope it works

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i only use 12.5 mg eod. Do get gyno or other issues that you are running so much?

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Yea I was getting some gyno, my TRT program is 180mg Test c a week I split that into two shots, also take HCG 500 a week split into two shots. Nolva took care of the gyno 40ED for a week then 20ED for a week, so I was a little nervous about the gyno coming back so I started the Aromasin 25mg EOD. I'm going to try the 12.5mg EOD for a few weeks and see how things go. Thanks for the information bro, that's why I love this form, always someone to help out!!

Thread Information