chris11b is offline New Member

thinking about starting my first cycle,help

im thinking about starting a cycle of sust or cyp after ranger school because i will be losing 20-30lbs by the end of it.
    ill be 20 by the time i get back.

im 19, 6'3, 225lbs , 8%bf, ive been training for 3 yr now,

i eat 5000-6000 calories a day,core of diet is eggs,cheese,red meat,chicken,fish,fresh vegetables,and water

ive been going up and down in weight and size ,everytime i get to 230 i drop to 200 due to military training.

ive been taking androdrol,liver support,noestrogen,and i have a pct for the end,also muscle juice 5000 weight gainer,multi-v,azo cranberry,and fish oil but am looking for something to put some serious size on

thinking about running sust or cyp 10-12 weeks 500mg weekly, pin sunday and wednsday, taking 100mg milk thisle during and vit.b6 during,hen 18 days after last pin taking nolva and clomid 40/40/20/20. would this be good, i also heard its good to run nolva through out and 2 weeks into pct to reduce sides,please send feedback,id appreciate any help at all,thankyou

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    your natty test is at it highest point right now. you should not cycle for another 5 or 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by chris11b View Post
    im thinking about starting a cycle of sust or cyp after ranger school because i will be losing 20-30lbs by the end of it.
    ill be 20 by the time i get back.

im 19, 6'3, 225lbs , 8%bf, ive been training for 3 yr now,

i eat 5000-6000 calories a day,core of diet is eggs,cheese,red meat,chicken,fish,fresh vegetables,and water

ive been going up and down in weight and size ,everytime i get to 230 i drop to 200 due to military training.

ive been taking androdrol,liver support,noestrogen,and i have a pct for the end,also muscle juice 5000 weight gainer,multi-v,azo cranberry,and fish oil but am looking for something to put some serious size on

thinking about running sust or cyp 10-12 weeks 500mg weekly, pin sunday and wednsday, taking 100mg milk thisle during and vit.b6 during,hen 18 days after last pin taking nolva and clomid 40/40/20/20. would this be good, i also heard its good to run nolva through out and 2 weeks into pct to reduce sides,please send feedback,id appreciate any help at all,thankyou

i also workout 5-6 days a week and take rest days unscheduled when my bodies feeling a lil to sore so i get proper rest

yea thats what ive heard from a few others but others who started at 17 said it shouldnt be a problem,,hows everything else sound though?

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris11b View Post
    yea thats what ive heard from a few others but others who started at 17 said it shouldnt be a problem,,hows everything else sound though?
    Your chances for permanent HPTA damage are far higher at your age then they will be in 4 or 5 years. I don't know about you, you could be celibate but for me I like sex.

Thread Information