gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member

Tren and deca or Deca alone for bulking?

Hey, I've been hearing mixed opinions on deca . I have used it in the past with great results for bulking and have used tren a for cutting with great results.

My question is would I be better off to run a lower dose of tren and deca (to equal about 600-750mg) or deca alone or tren alone? Obviously with test too.

mrimport is offline New Member
    I'm glad I read that last sentence

So....... anyone?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    test/tren can be used for bulking also. Its your diet. Deca just seems to add more bloating imo.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    test/tren can be used for bulking also. Its your diet. Deca just seems to add more bloating imo.
    yea I know, well I've heard. I'm looking to put on some size next year and just trying to figure out which route to go.

Tren E 500mg per week
    or
    Deca 500mg per week
    or
    Tren e 250mg and deca 250mg per week
    and
    sust 600mg per week

Kinda thinking about using both, I'm a little scared of running that much tren.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    ^^^^x2

i was warned off deca and tren in the same cycle, supposedly a tough recovery

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    don't run tren and decay at the same time. Tren is a big step up. Start at a low dose 350/wi and you can always bump it up

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I read about a few guys running both tren and deca .I believe 5 in total all but one said the cycle wasnt wat they thought it would be.Seems you are to worried about your dose.Worry more about your diet and grow into your dose.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    I'm on tren deca and test. Seems like the deca is useless. tren is overpowering it in every way. If your aching to run more gear. Just up the test

I'm not aching to run more, I know more is not better, that's why I proposed cutting the dose in halve and splitting the two (same mg per week).
    I know how to eat for bulking I gained almost 40lbs on my last deca /test cycle, guess I'll just do that again, 40lbs in 16 weeks is good enough, I've just heard some people saying that deca doesn't give good results when used over and over again.

Thx guys

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Keep us posted on what you end up doing; I'm really interested to see results. 40lbs wow!!! Good work bro! IMO I would stick with any cycle that put that much weight on and then go with the stronger tren when your body doesn't react so well to the deca . You can really ask for much more than 40lbs. How much did you keep? Btw I've done test (800), eq (600), and tren (350) per week and loved it. By far my favorite cycle (no water retention)

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ive heard of people doing both deca and tren and really blowing up the gain's department... however you have to be smart on your doses so you can actually come back from it

sizzlechest is offline Member
    It does depend on your body and everyone reacts differently. Have you tried tren before? For me for example I did great with Tren Ace and Tren hex was very crappy. Tren Ace was just freaking awsome. Ive only used Deca on my first cycle and the results were good. In my opinion if you are not a pro and have not completely killed of all of your receptors more is not better. I would do test 100 mg eod, tren ace 75-100 eod. If you want to add a little more maybe some d bol or a similar compound at the first few weeks of your cycle. The other advantage of Tren Ace is that if you dont react well to it you can stop and it will be out of your system fast. You probably have no need for both. Try is alone first and see how it goes.
    Last edited by sizzlechest; 10-02-2011 at 04:46 PM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    Keep us posted on what you end up doing; I'm really interested to see results. 40lbs wow!!! Good work bro! IMO I would stick with any cycle that put that much weight on and then go with the stronger tren when your body doesn't react so well to the deca. You can really ask for much more than 40lbs. How much did you keep? Btw I've done test (800), eq (600), and tren (350) per week and loved it. By far my favorite cycle (no water retention)
    Yea that's kinda what I'm thinking, a lot of it was water my face looked like someone stuck a air hose in my nose and pumped it up! I kept about 27 lbs of it. But I never recovered from this cycle and three months later my test was still below 200! and lost even more of my gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    ive heard of people doing both deca and tren and really blowing up the gain's department... however you have to be smart on your doses so you can actually come back from it
    Yea that was my idea, the more you gain the more you get to keep when you get off. My first cycle I gained about 20 lbs and kept NONE of it. The second I gained almost 40, actualy about 35, and kept 27 of it, I was very happy with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest View Post
    It does depend on your body and everyone reacts differently. Have you tried tren before? For me for example I did great with Tren Ace and Tren hex was very crappy. Tren Ace was just freaking awsome. Ive only used Deca on my first cycle and the results were good. In my opinion if you are not a pro and have not completely killed of all of your receptors more is not better. I would do test 100 mg eod, tren ace 75-100 eod. If you want to add a little more maybe some d bol or a similar compound at the first few weeks of your cycle. The other advantage of Tren Ace is that if you dont react well to it you can stop and it will be out of your system fast. You probably have no need for both. Try is alone first and see how it goes.
    Yes I'm on 100mg tren a EOD now, but I'm on a precontest diet. My strength and weight has gone down, but I'm freakn hard as a rock! I plan on keeping the doses resonable, see above post. My idea is not to run full dose of tren and deca but halve it and use both. But I think I'll stick with deca untill I am dissatisfied with the results, and save the tren for precontest. Deca and Tren use the same reseptors so makes since to use one or the other.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest View Post
    man you really need to lay off 'advising'

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    man you really need to lay off 'advising'
    I 2nd that motion..............

Thread Information