wazzup589 is offline New Member

How long is too long?

Im on a 12wk cycle of test enan 500mg wk. Its my third cycle. Im on my last week and want to start sus 500mg wk for about 3 more weeks. Is 15 weeks too long? Ive got clomid and teslac on hand.
    5' 10" 185 pounds about 7-8% bodyfat

Little1 is offline Associate Member
    From my experience, too long is when the side effects increase while the benefits stop. So when you stop gaining size/strength, that is a good way to tell. A better way would be to periodically monitor your health, in terms of blood panel and blood pressure. Blood panel can cover kidney and liver values. Not to mention red blood cell count. Cholesterol as well.

The longer you run high doses of AAS, the greater chance you have of running into complications. Your health determines when you should stop.

The 12-15 week cycles are based on overall consensus from many people running cycles and sharing their experiences. Everybody is different, but the methods preached, are backed by science, experience and influence.

Hope I make sense.

To answer your question, in a straight forward way, would be no. Fifteen weeks is not too long, assuming your health is fine.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd like to see some pics of your 7% bf physique. Also, I believe 15 weeks to be too long. The gains stop and it'll be much harder to recover.

yes good information. "Knock on wood" my blood pressure is fine and havnt had any major side effects, only mild acne. My strength seems to still be climbing. My main concern was my natural test levels shutting down completly.. From what i have read, 15 wks shouldnt be a problem with good post. thanks for your help

The longer you are on the harder recovery will be.

As for health, acne, baldness and shrunken testicles are not of concern. The real health issues are deep inside and cannot be seen until it is too late. Good luck

have any of you ever went 15wk+?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Are you still gaining at 12 wks?

not weight, I guess Im just not ready to stop ha. My stregth still seems to be going up, but not gaining weight like in the begining.. You think I should call it quits?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup589 View Post
    not weight, I guess Im just not ready to stop ha. My stregth still seems to be going up, but not gaining weight like in the begining.. You think I should call it quits?
    what makes you think you will start gaining again in the next 3 wks if you have stopped already?

Stop your cycle and recover and maintain.

Alright thanks.. Anyone familar with the dose i should take of teslac ? Im thinking 200mg day

Thread Information