Wolverine1988 is offline New Member

What steroid should I use while burning fat??

Hello to everyone!!
    I am new on the board,and I'm trying to figure out what should my first cycle be!!
    I am 23 years old and training hard for 2 straight years now,but 5 totally on and off.
    I am satisfied with my gains so far..
    My size is as I would like it to be with the exception of my waist (89 cm.) since I come out of eating heavily for getting mass,and of my chest which seems to be my weak point since it doesn't seem to grow at all(101 cm.).
    There is a flaw in symmetry here,so I plan on using clen and cytomel for trimming the fat off my waist,and I would like to simultaneously use some steroid ,in order to keep the muscle gains I have so far and possibly help grow that chest at 114 cm. which is my goal!!
    So,what would you suggest for me??

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Have you ever cycled before?

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    My suggestion would be to head over to the diet section, tell them you need a 2 year clean diet plan.

verino is offline Associate Member
    If you say your satisfied with your gains so far then why not just keep going without a cycle?

@denverpride-No,I've never cycled before!!
    @ddp2727-I understand clean diet is the most important consideration for trimming fat,I'm just looking for further enhancement.
    @verino-if you look at my first post,I say I am satisfied with the exception of the chest-waist symmetry!!

Also,I should say I am 1,91 m tall and my current weight is 93 kgs,with approximately 16% body fat..Last time I tried to cut down,I fell to 87 kgs with 13% fat,but then suddenly went down to 83 kgs during a break from gym for holidays..
    My goal is to stay over 90 kilos while trimming fat!!Meanwhile doing everything possible to expand my chest!!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    For a 23 year old, I would suggest Cardio-oids........HA!!! GET IT?!?! Sorry......bad joke, cardio is all u need bro, using steroids @ ur age could cause irreversible damage to ur Endocrine / HPTA.

@thebear79-so you wouldn't suggest even clenbuterol ,which isn't a steroid ,according to my research..what about 2 weeks on clenbuterol,then 2 weeks E.C.A. stack with clean eating and cardio for a total of 8 weeks??

Clenbuterol and ephedra both act on the beta 2 receptors, so as the clen down regulates them over the 1st 2 weeks, the ECA will further down regulate them and make both compounds futile. Go to the diet section and get your diet in check in order to maximize your fat-loss.

RowRow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    Clenbuterol and ephedra both act on the beta 2 receptors, so as the clen down regulates them over the 1st 2 weeks, the ECA will further down regulate them and make both compounds futile. Go to the diet section and get your diet in check in order to maximize your fat-loss.
    That can be rectified by using diphenhydramine at 50-100mcg Ed before bed, allowing the compounds to still be run.

LOL. You sound really smart calling it diphenhydramine instead of ketotifen. Did you just google it to get the spelling? I bet you did. You still don't know shit about 19-nors and PrL. Go read what I just posted and learn something new.

Nice advise telling a 23 yr old to take clen /ECA/keto when his diet is admittedly sub-par.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine1988 View Post
    @thebear79-so you wouldn't suggest even clenbuterol,which isn't a steroid,according to my research..what about 2 weeks on clenbuterol,then 2 weeks E.C.A. stack with clean eating and cardio for a total of 8 weeks??
    clen is overrated rubbish and a dangerous compound. ive done just as much without it as with it, it should be left with the competitors looking to get that last few % off to step on stage.

Not my intention to sound smart, I have just never called it ketotifen as the little bottles I buy it in list it as such, and so I read it straight off there.

I didn't check his diet, I was responding to this thread is all.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by dec11; 10-15-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RowRow View Post
    Not my intention to sound smart, I have just never called it ketotifen as the little bottles I buy it in list it as such, and so I read it straight off there.

I didn't check his diet, I was responding to this thread is all.
    we look at back grounds before giving advice. sometime what ppl think might be the way to go, isnt the way to go and theres better options
    Last edited by dec11; 10-15-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Okay I'll do that more so on here then, I'm used to a couple of other forums that I won't name that don't go down that route.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    we look at back grounds before giving advice. sometime what ppl think might be the way to go, isnt the way to go and theres better options
    Okay, I'll do so in future. Just not used to doing so as much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RowRow View Post
    Okay I'll do that more so on here then, I'm used to a couple of other forums that I won't name that don't go down that route.
    yeah, theres alot of reckless forums out there with morons spreading crap mate, ive seen some shockers!!

Yeah Sgt Hartman has just caused my head to spin, with one article. Which if were to be posted to the afore-un-mentioned forums would cause as equal a response I think

^^^^ Didn't mean to come off as sounding arrogant as I didn't learn this stuff until I joined here. Don't take everything you read here as gospel, but merely as a starting point to do your own research. There is a wealth of knowledge on this board, it is by far the best around. Enjoy.

Thread Information