jaab is offline Banned

First Test E Cycle - Weight Gain?

I'm running 500 mg Test e for 10 weeks - at almost 3.5 weeks in, I'm already up around 14 lbs. I'm thinking I can easily get worst 35 lbs and possibly up to 40 lbs on this cycle. I know this obviously wouldn't all be muscle.

What I find interesting though is most people I read say they're lucky to get 18 lbs or so, which I mostly figure from being lazy with their diet and not eating enough.

I guess my question is - how unheard of would 35-40 lb gains on a 10 lb first test e cycle be (after the 10 weeks, obviously you would lose quite a bit of water post cycle)? And also, would it almost be NON-beneficial to gain this much since a lot of it may be fat and the point that you can probably only put on around 10-15 lbs of muscle on a cycle anyways? I hope that makes sense.
    Last edited by jaab; 10-16-2011 at 07:09 PM.

What are ur stats to start with and is this ur 1st cycle?

RowRow is offline Junior Member
    Stats would be nice. Not unheard of, rare though

jaab is offline Banned
    5'9" 160 single digit bf% to start out, and I'm around 174 now. It is my first cycle.

D123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaab View Post
    5'9" 160 single digit bf% to start out, and I'm around 174 now. It is my first cycle.
    How old?

jaab is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D123 View Post
    How old?
    I'm 27

Nhetrick is offline New Member
    At 160lbs you could gain a lot just from eating more. If you did up your diet for this cycle id thank that for most your gains.

iforged05 is offline Junior Member
    Amazing results!

hsvcraig is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing my first cycle of injectables n on sust at 500 a week, with also 20ml of dbol a day included, I'm 5 n a half weeks in and have gone from 89 to 103 kilos. Problem is I saw family on the weekend and they all said wtf that has to be steroids . My body seems to love it. I've still got another 7 weeks left so I'd be estatic if I got to 20 kilos in that time. I have got a fair bit of water but n my 6 pack definitely isn't as defined

jaab is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhetrick View Post
    At 160lbs you could gain a lot just from eating more. If you did up your diet for this cycle id thank that for most your gains.
    I haven't been this lean my whole life. I just cut down from the mid 190s from a recent bulk before I started this cycle, which may have helped the rebound. It's really just about eating in a caloric surplus either way though. I've just been hoping that I'm not over doing it and just putting on excess fat since this is my first cycle and not really sure what to expect in how much you can truly gain.

Quote Originally Posted by iforged05 View Post
    Amazing results!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hsvcraig View Post
    I'm doing my first cycle of injectables n on sust at 500 a week, with also 20ml of dbol a day included, I'm 5 n a half weeks in and have gone from 89 to 103 kilos. Problem is I saw family on the weekend and they all said wtf that has to be steroids. My body seems to love it. I've still got another 7 weeks left so I'd be estatic if I got to 20 kilos in that time. I have got a fair bit of water but n my 6 pack definitely isn't as defined
    That's incredible results man. Makes me feel better I suppose from gaining so much. I've definitely put on some fat as well as I'm not nearly as defined, but part of that could be water weight as well.

Honestly, I could probably gain 5 lbs per week if I really wanted to...Team Never Full here. 50 lbs seems like it'd be awful on your tendons/joints though in that short amount of time, and I'm not really sure if I'd get much more from it at all. I'll just shoot for the 35-40 lbs (closer to 35) I'm on pace for.

lilnba is offline Junior Member
    damn dude!! that is totally crazy results! Can u put ur diet up?

jaab is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lilnba View Post
    damn dude!! that is totally crazy results! Can u put ur diet up?
    Thanks. Macros right now aren't even that high but they're 70/515/275 - I'm hoping to have the carbs over 600 soon but no real need to at this point since I'm gaining so much. I'm never full lol.

Thread Information