Thread: Side effects

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zackery is offline Associate Member

Side effects

Hi Guys/Girls

I'm sure all of you have heard how "dangerous" steroids are to your health and that it will rot your kidneys, give you cancer and make you blind and who knows what else. Especially from people that knows nothing about it at all. They hear one or two negative things about it and they stick to it. Basically saying if you're healthy it will kill you but if it is used in the medical profession it will make you better?

Anyway. I was wondering what type of side effects have most of you experienced over the years. Except for the testicular atrophy on men. Personally I didn't get any side effects. Only noticed in the last 2-3 weeks when using Anadrol that my back got a few red spots.

So how about you guys/girls?
    Last edited by Zackery; 10-18-2011 at 03:53 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Much depends on what compound im using....

Ive not yet run test over 1g a week so never had any negative sides from test....
    Tren if its real causes me issues, insomnia, night sweats, shortness of breath and short temper........
    Deca ive been fine with.
    Winny can cause me joint pain towards the end of a cycle.....

There the main compounds i run now along with gh which i have no issues with...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    only aas i ever had prbs with was winny (joints and hair)

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    Acne and occasional joint soreness.

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    I am a little surprised that when this topic is brought up, only the odvious and surface issues are mentioned. Like hair loss, hair growth, joint pain, and acne. My wife has mentioned several times that I have changed. Its hard to put into words, but I wonder at times if what I am thinking and how I assess people and situations is.."normal". I work in a corporate enviroment and I have become paranoid and come to loath the idiots I work with. In the US, I feel like the masses are mindless cattle led by the media, and the government is just continously screwing us. I am full of hate and rage and at times find it hard to keep it under control. If it weren't for my family I honestly feel I would go off the deep end. The things that I find funny and the thoughts that run through my head are not "normal". I hate to even post this for fear of someone saying "dude you need help". I know that much. I have heard people say that AAS just makes you a bigger jerk if you are already one. Maybe that applies here. These feelings were already here, now they are just amplified. So is this in fact a side effect? These feelings, these thoughts? I dont need an answer but just wondered if anyone else has been told you've changed. We rarely see it in ourselves, but when others (more than one) make mention of it, you have to wonder if there is some validity in it. Side effects.......

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris J;5***294
    I am a little surprised that when this topic is brought up, only the odvious and surface issues are mentioned. Like hair loss, hair growth, joint pain, and acne. My wife has mentioned several times that I have changed. Its hard to put into words, but I wonder at times if what I am thinking and how I assess people and situations is.."normal". I work in a corporate enviroment and I have become paranoid and come to loath the idiots I work with. In the US, I feel like the masses are mindless cattle led by the media, and the government is just continously screwing us. I am full of hate and rage and at times find it hard to keep it under control. If it weren't for my family I honestly feel I would go off the deep end. The things that I find funny and the thoughts that run through my head are not "normal". I hate to even post this for fear of someone saying "dude you need help". I know that much. I have heard people say that AAS just makes you a bigger jerk if you are already one. Maybe that applies here. These feelings were already here, now they are just amplified. So is this in fact a side effect? These feelings, these thoughts? I dont need an answer but just wondered if anyone else has been told you've changed. We rarely see it in ourselves, but when others (more than one) make mention of it, you have to wonder if there is some validity in it. Side effects.......
    I know where you're coming from. The psychological side effects that are easy to spot like aggression and depression I dont have a problem handling. You get those on/off cycle; and you try to use your copping skills to handle it. The ones that bother me a lot more are the less obvious ones; like people saying you changed. The big one I get is that im not nearly as funny when im on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris J;5***294
    I also know exactly how you feel. a Friend of mine once asked me if he should try it out, because he was afraid of the "obvious" side effects. So I said no, that's the least of your worries. He was confused. But I told him that it somehow mentally f**ks you up. On my first cycle I felt like I was losing it. It's hard to explain yes. I try to explain it in the sense of you gained all this strength and power, but in the back of your head it feels like you cheated. Especially if you have to look some one in the eye and lie about using steroids . And then they compliment you. So you feel good, but also bad for knowing you lied. And yet you worked so damn hard to get where you are today! Does that justify your means? Working hard? All this causes a big contradiction to yourself and your mind. So that's the way I see it. After about 10 weeks I just figured, what the heck. I don't care what people think anymore. We have accomplished so much more than many can dream of. And honestly since I had that mindset, things went smooth again. I don't even care telling my friends I use it. It doesn't mean I'm a cheater. It means I'm not a pu**y for doing something they are so afraid of.

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackery;5***586
    I also know exactly how you feel. a Friend of mine once asked me if he should try it out, because he was afraid of the "obvious" side effects. So I said no, that's the least of your worries. He was confused. But I told him that it somehow mentally f**ks you up. On my first cycle I felt like I was losing it. It's hard to explain yes. I try to explain it in the sense of you gained all this strength and power, but in the back of your head it feels like you cheated. Especially if you have to look some one in the eye and lie about using steroids. And then they compliment you. So you feel good, but also bad for knowing you lied. And yet you worked so damn hard to get where you are today! Does that justify your means? Working hard? All this causes a big contradiction to yourself and your mind. So that's the way I see it. After about 10 weeks I just figured, what the heck. I don't care what people think anymore. We have accomplished so much more than many can dream of. And honestly since I had that mindset, things went smooth again. I don't even care telling my friends I use it. It doesn't mean I'm a cheater. It means I'm not a pu**y for doing something they are so afraid of.
    Testosterone has extreme psychological influence. As for whatever nonsense you just babbled, it seems like you have a personal issue or socially motivated interpretation of AAS and it's qualification as a "cheat." It costs money, takes dedication, and is by no means magical. It raises the bar for what you're potentially able to accomplish in the weight room and yes, it does vastly multiply the rate. Life is by no means fair to begin with. Your "cheat" could be the next guy's genetic predisposition. Men don't choose their height, bone structure, or genetics. We are however allowed to raise the bar for ourselves by taking these associated risks, "side effects." But if you still have guilt qualms you have a lot of thinking to do my friend. Anyone may very well delve into this world of ours should they possess the desire.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sir.solidarity;5***771
    Testosterone has extreme psychological influence. As for whatever nonsense you just babbled, it seems like you have a personal issue or socially motivated interpretation of AAS and it's qualification as a "cheat." It costs money, takes dedication, and is by no means magical. It raises the bar for what you're potentially able to accomplish in the weight room and yes, it does vastly multiply the rate. Life is by no means fair to begin with. Your "cheat" could be the next guy's genetic predisposition. Men don't choose their height, bone structure, or genetics. We are however allowed to raise the bar for ourselves by taking these associated risks, "side effects." But if you still have guilt qualms you have a lot of thinking to do my friend. Anyone may very well delve into this world of ours should they possess the desire.
    Profound. Reminds me of the movie gattica. We dont chose our bodies, mind, or life. But we do chose how we live it. I was natural for many years and never snubbed my nose at the juicers in the gym. In my gym they were a set of guys that were already putting in the extra percent of work ethic. It was their choice to take the sport to the next level; not like a few idiots deciding after years of hard work to all the sudden take the easy way. The easy way is getting a bear belly.

Quote Originally Posted by sir.solidarity;5***771
    That was a long time ago. These days I couldn't care less. This was how I felt the first time I used. I don't care about the money or even if people say it's cheating. Louie Simmons would say: "Do you want to be weak or do you want to be strong, you can't be as strong as possible without steroids . People that use steroids train way harder than those who don't". And that comes to his philosophy: "your morals are your morals not mine. Who am I to judge you, and who are you to judge me"

BigDaddyKatz is offline New Member
    I have only done one cycle of D-bol & Test - E 500mg a week.
    Got increased s*x drive week 4, blood pressure went up, had some hot flushes, looked great
    anyways psychologically I really enjoyed it, I gained an increased sense of confidence, felt no aggression towards anything except the iron in the gym and bizarrely; I have always been a pretty jelous person with my girlfriend but that seems to have mellowed since I juiced ??
    Anyways like you say its each to their own...

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    iv had acne, raised blood pressure if i dont watch my sodium, head ache from blood pressure, gynos puffed up before but it goes back to normal

Thread Information