co0lest is offline New Member

First and last cycle?

Hey all, I'm really keen to try my first cycle and stop it at that. I've been reading up for about few hours and now decided to ask for some advice. But, before we start. Here are my stats.. male, age 19, been lifting seriously for 3 years, I'm about 6foot with a weight of 77kg. approx. 8-10% BF. Okay,I know a lot of you will probably advise me to not go with it , since I'm too young, wait at least til I'm 25. I understand where you're coming from but I know my body good enough that I have almost if not already hit my genetic potential. I'm look to gain some more muscle.

Okay let me start, Is Test-cyp with dBol a good stack? 1-12 weeks , dBol 1-4week? then a PCT maybe clomid for 3 weeks ? when is the best time to take cyp? at the start of the week or at the end ? what stack would you recommend? and how would i go about taking it ? and im thinking of stopping it at that and go 'natural' after this cycle . whats the best way to do so ? how would i go about it ?

Thank for all of your advice,
    Regards.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    19 way to young to start steriods and I dont know of anyone that would think differant here , You want size get the right diet and eat steriods are not your answer to get big

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board..

Let me just start with a quick question, do you believe you have reached your natural potential yet??
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt;5***199
    Welcome to the board..

Let me just start with a quick question, do you believe you have reached your natural potential yet??
    I believe I have. I've been training since the age of 16 . With a proper diet and routine, I've seen my body transform and it's quite amazing what I have achieved . But now, I feel that I'm confident enough to start my first cycle..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by co0lest;5***215
    I believe I have. I've been training since the age of 16 . With a proper diet and routine, I've seen my body transform and it's quite amazing what I have achieved . But now, I feel that I'm confident enough to start my first cycle..
    Ok, so you sure your going to run just one cycle??

What happens when you stop your cycle and all gains are lost 4/5 months later and your back to square one, because if you've hit your natural limit anything beyond it just can't be sustained without the use of aas....

Have you thought about this?? If so and you have everything in check then yes, i will give you a basic cycle to be run in the safest way possible but please don't kid yourself that your only in it for one cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt;5***219
    Ok, so you sure your going to run just one cycle??

What happens when you stop your cycle and all gains are lost 4/5 months later and your back to square one, because if you've hit your natural limit anything beyond it just can't be sustained without the use of aas....

Have you thought about this?? If so and you have everything in check then yes, i will give you a basic cycle to be run in the safest way possible but please don't kid yourself that your only in it for one cycle...
    Valid point you make. wWhat I'm asking is it possible to go on one cycle ? and maintain the gains ? without the further use of steroids ? I have thought it thoroughly and really want to try one cycle..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by co0lest;5***227
    Valid point you make. wWhat I'm asking is it possible to go on one cycle ? and maintain the gains ? without the further use of steroids? I have thought it thoroughly and really want to try one cycle..
    Im going to say its impossible to keep those gains if they mean you have gone beyond your natural limits, think about it, its the massively increased artificial hormones that enable you to go beyond your limits, taking those away means you will lose everything, this is my opinion and logic...

I know countless people that claimed to only be running one cycle, many cycles later their still injecting.....

Your not far with your original cycle plan, first though you need to get your bloods done, this way we can see any damage done to you hpta at the end of your cycle.....

A basic beginner cycle should be Test only, this is so we can monitor sides more closely, if your running two compounds then your not going to know which compounds are causing which sides.... 400/500mgs of test a week is more than enough and if its test c then pct would start 18 days after your last test shot. Pct should consist of both nolva and clomid and look like this...

Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

You need an ai on hand of unwanted estrogen sides...

I would also like to see you start a log so we can monitor your progress....

Quote Originally Posted by Matt;5***237
    Im going to say its impossible to keep those gains if they mean you have gone beyond your natural limits, think about it, its the massively increased artificial hormones that enable you to go beyond your limits, taking those away means you will lose everything, this is my opinion and logic...

I know countless people that claimed to only be running one cycle, many cycles later their still injecting.....

Your not far with your original cycle plan, first though you need to get your bloods done, this way we can see any damage done to you hpta at the end of your cycle.....

A basic beginner cycle should be Test only, this is so we can monitor sides more closely, if your running two compounds then your not going to know which compounds are causing which sides.... 400/500mgs of test a week is more than enough and if its test c then pct would start 18 days after your last test shot. Pct should consist of both nolva and clomid and look like this...

Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

You need an ai on hand of unwanted estrogen sides...

I would also like to see you start a log so we can monitor your progress....
    Thank for your info. What do you mean by getting bloods done? As in a blood test after my cycle?
    And with the PCT, both clomid and nolva need to be taken after the cycle , for how long? and is it taken daily or weekly?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how long depends on your cycle but its taken daily. educate yourself on the side effects before you start then if you feel the benifits outwiegh the risks we will be here to help you anyway possible
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Blog Entries
    PT is correct, its taken daily and can depend on cycle and cycle length but in this case with it being a standard cycle and standard length then four weeks should work fine...

Yes get a full blood panel before and after cycle, this will help see whether theres any permanent damage done and or whether you've fully recovered to normal levels....

I've decided to wait for at least another two years before I start my first cycle, spoke to a lot of people and thought long and hard about it and yeah. Just wanted to say thanks for all the advice. Especially, Matt. thanks mate

Thread Information