Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    irongod is offline New Member

Sustanon 250 vs Test E?

Sup bros,

I've read this same question through countless forums/ threads but I read so many conflicting views and some even somewhat ridiculous. I've done my research and now its time for the bros to speak . I know I'm going to get conflicting views but I thought i'd post this question here since the members of this forum are more experienced and reputable than any other forum i've read.

Also I'm aware of the injection schedule. If I do take sus i will be fine injecting eod to keep my blood levels stable. And if i do choose to take test e i'll be injecting twice a week. It does not bother me how much times i have to inject, im just strictly concerned with the gains and sides.

I know you get more bloat of test e but i hear that recovery time is better since you can start pct 2 weeks after the last injection and not 3 week like sus. Also, since test e has more bloat, i assume this is more prone to gyno?

So what is better or what has worked best for you? Does this one extra week of waiting for pct make a major difference?

Thanks for taking the time to read this bros!

Please do not respond with "test is test" and if that is your response well if you had to narrow it down to the smallest thing what would it be?
    Last edited by irongod; 10-19-2011 at 06:22 AM. Reason: forgot to mention something

Thread Information