So I recently started a cycle that I have not run in years, 600mg/wk Deca & 400mg/wk Test.

Now I have run test at much higher amounts without any issues and I have run tren at 800/wk without issue. Since starting the Deca however my left nipple has got sensitive and an ever so slight lump has started to appear. There is no doubt in my mind it is related to the 19-nor and not estro related.

So I grabbed some liquid prami and I have heard .5mg 2x a wk or .25mg eod, so I opted to start at .25mg and I took it mid day to see if it made me sleepy or if there were any other unwanted sides. Well there was...

Let’s say I took it at 2pm by 5 pm I was literally blacking out in my bathroom, according to my gf my face was 3 different shades of green. I blacked out again around 6 and a 3rd time at 645ish. I was just about to call EMS when I started to feel better. There is no doubt in my mind that it was the prami that set this episode off and I am concerned cuz I do not know what to do about the possibility of the prolactin related gyno I may have going on and the inability to take prami.

Has anyone else heard of anything like this occurring in anyone or does anyone have any suggestions for possible solutions? Obviously I have not taken any more prami and thus do not feel off at all which re-enforces the idea of it being all prami related.