Mwaku is offline Junior Member

Question about a cycle (illicit/smoking/other supps)

i know that illegal stuff are a NO all together along with smoking, but i wanted facts that are proven to exactly know, rather then, its just better u don't. cycle is 500mg/pw of test enanthate

1. smoking w ** d- say once a week, not getting baked, but rather to relax a bit. will this bring any serious side effects, other than just hindering my training/diet/cardiovascular system for that day?

2. m d m a caps- 100% pure capsules (not eccy pills that are mixed with other crap) got a few things coming up that im planning to take these. what side effects, (my mate was on a cycle, popped 1 cap, was fine, heard a story of a guy who kept getting nose bleeds at a festival from popping). any other problems that might arise??

3.tobacco- i smoke minimal,1 or 2, a day, have been for a very long time. any serious side effects other than it cutting my oxygen levels for a bit after having one (oxygen to the muscle, not letting it recover to its best) bla bla???

4.doctors-can i take my gear to a doctor for them to inject for me? or will they rat on me (LOL) or require a prescription. (law says that steroids is a very bad crime :P)

5.oxyelite pro- i assume its fine just running this with my cycle?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you seriously asking these things?

Steriods are not for you!

Mwaku is offline Junior Member
    Lets say its too late because im already on the cycle, how would these things affect test levels, binding with cell receptors/science, or how it will start affecting other parts of my body and how, (for example for when i said i know a guy who was running a cycle and starting getting nose bleeds whilst taking x)

see the side effects of taking a lot of x would be the inability to eat, which detrimentally will affect my nutrition for the next day

How would weeed hinder training?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate,
    Although you may be sincere with your questions, and are asking in good faith, these are not the types of subjects we will discuss on a public bulletin board.
    Please refrain from doing so in the future.
    Fair enough?
    ---Roman

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Please read the rules before posting again, we dont allow rec drug talk

Thankyou

closed.

Thread Information