I just got all my gear from my buddy a couple of weeks ago. Everything is there and looks good and I'm going to start my cycle here pretty soon but I have an issue with the HCG he gave me. I've never used the stuff before, this will be a first so I thought I'd come on here and see if this is a common thing. The 2 vials that it came in, 5000 iu's are in each of them. I only need 2000 iu's/month for the minimum effective dose that I need. And apparently this stuff only lasts 30 days in a refrigerated state. And my fiancee who's a nurse says I can't take the stuff out and split it without something that's been sterilized in an autoclave otherwise there's a chance it can make my muscles go nacrotic at point of injection if by the off chance I inject some bacteria.

So from what I can tell I have 2 months of HCG and 6000 iu's of garbage and I'm going to have to order another 2 vials to get me to PCT unless someone has some advice on what I can do here. This stuff doesn't go beyone 30 days? I'm guessing freezing it will just kill it. I don't know if this stuff is worth it. I ran cycles without it before, yea your balls shrink but I recovered. The HCG alone is going to cost me the price of the gear if I'm going to need 4 vials.