Hey guys I've been dieting down for 7 weeks now in prep for summer and this cycle. I will probably begin my cycle in 1 or 2 weeks time. My current stats, diet and training are being logged in this thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t-and-training

I've had 1 previous cycle of test prop 3 years ago and have been training for over 5 years solid! Since my last cycle I have made heaps more gains naturally through diet and better training routines.

Goal is to put on lean body mass.

Proposed cycle
Weeks 1-12 500mg per week of test e (1.15ml pinned e4d)
Weeks 1-4 winny pinned at 50mg eod
Weeks 10-13 winny pinned at 50mg eod
Weeks 1-14 liquidex at .25g or .5g eod

Pct 10 days after last shot
Tamoxifen 40/40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50/50

I know it's unorthodox to kick off a cycle with winny but I really want to try this as some of the members I've spoken to know there is a big event coming up in Australia (:

A few questions I have are should I wait a week or a couple of days for the test to be in my system before I begin the winny? I know winny is quick acting and will shut me down fairly quickly so I don't wonna be caught out with no test.

Should I dose the winny higher? I have heaps of it on hand so if you think 50mg eod won't yield good results I have no problem upping it.

I'm not sure about is how to dose the liquidex? I had sore nipples and a bit of bloat running 200mg test prop per week. But my diet wasn't anywhere near as good as it is now.

I'll be taking photos and logging everything in a new thread when I begin.

Thanks for taking the time to read/respond to this thread.