Chevroletstud is offline Junior Member

want to pin!! Must I wait?

Im three weeks into pct, how long should I wait before starting masteron at 200 mgs a week?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    is this serious?

you do realise that you just cant roll from cycle to cycle and need recovery after each one? and if you're planning mast only, thats a bad idea

explain why you're even contemplating this.

It was semi serioisly. I know I need to wait at least 8 more weeks. However, I wasnt planning on running test with mast. Just mast alone. I didn't think it was suppressive. That's why it crossed my mind not to wait as long to start.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevroletstud View Post
    Im three weeks into pct, how long should I wait before starting masteron at 200 mgs a week?
    How long was your cycle? If you were on 12 weeks,,you take 12 weeks off.
    TIME ON=TIME OFF is a rule of thumb

And to be honest, my last cycle was my first real cycle. It was done using knowledge I gained on h ere. The year prior to that, unfortunately I just pinned whatever I could get my hands on with no pct and not much time off.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevroletstud View Post
    And to be honest, my last cycle was my first real cycle. It was done using knowledge I gained on h ere. The year prior to that, unfortunately I just pinned whatever I could get my hands on with no pct and not much time off.
    You need to truely start listen to ALL the good advice your getting around here and not be selective to just what you want to here. You will be much happier down the road............it sucks learning from mistakes.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

PetrX is offline Associate Member
    This is why I believe there should be counselors that specialize in steriods and are available to the public and confidential..I mean they have them for pedaphiles, rapists, alcoholics, druggies ect....hmmm

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to follow time on plus pct = time off,
    You also need to educate yourself on the compounds you have been taking and know exactly what your doing,
    You dont run masteron alone and you dont run it in pct or after pct,
    Please read the education threads and then the profile section and learn and understand what your doing otherwise your going to hurt yourself.

When ever you ask a question if you could post your stats and cycle experience it would help us all to give the best advice for someone at your stage and level.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    It boggles the mind the amount of clueless posts that are plastered on the walls of this forum, considering all the information any rookie will ever need is aplenty right here. Some of these young fellas are just too keen to try and "get huge" before bothering to educate themselves on using substances that could easily ruin their lives. No wonder they call it "steroid abuse ". Shesus.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaz Kavlic View Post
    It boggles the mind the amount of clueless posts that are plastered on the walls of this forum, considering all the information any rookie will ever need is aplenty right here. Some of these young fellas are just too keen to try and "get huge" before bothering to educate themselves on using substances that could easily ruin their lives. No wonder they call it "steroid abuse". Shesus.
    I think this guy was just trolling though. But yeah there are a lot of people like that.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    How long was your cycle? If you were on 12 weeks,,you take 12 weeks off.
    TIME ON=TIME OFF is a rule of thumb
    Actually it's cycle + PCT so if you did a 12 week cycle, wait 2 week then 4 weeks PCT you need to wait 18 weeks before doing another cycle after your PCT. Also it's best to get your blood work done prior to starting your next cycle just to make sure you are back to normal and you have a baseline again.

Thread Information