27300man is offline Associate Member

TEST and Clen? When?

I'm getting ready for a (Test)Andropen /D-Bol cycle in February. I want to lose a bit more fat before my cycle so I can look more bulk lean.

My question is when should I take Clen ? Now, before my cycle? With my Test cycle? Or after PCT, Clen alone?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 27300man View Post
    I'm getting ready for a (Test)Andropen /D-Bol cycle in February. I want to lose a bit more fat before my cycle so I can look more bulk lean.

My question is when should I take Clen? Now, before my cycle? With my Test cycle? Or after PCT, Clen alone?
    i wouldnt bother with the clen , you'll do just as well without it. get fasted cardios in 1st thing in the morn, jack3d is great for focus for this.

whats your age and stats?
    Last edited by dec11; 10-30-2011 at 10:57 PM.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Clen . isn't gona do much 4 u @ 20% BF, not 2 mention it's very damaging 2 ur heart, do urself a favor & just do it natty, there's nothing that crap can do 4 u that u cant accomplish without it. I would get down 2 @ least 15% b 4 ur cycle, 2 reduce the risk of gyno & other side effects.

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i wouldnt bother with the clen , you'll do just a swell without it. get fasted cardios in 1st thing in the morn, jack3d is great for focus for this.

whats your age and stats?
    Agree with Dec. IMHO clen is crap anyways. Made me feel like I was lying on my death bed. Sides aren't worth the result. Diet and cario man.

27300man is offline Associate Member
    Im 27. Lift weights daily and cardio 3x/week. I got to update my profile, I was at approximately 20% months ago. I've lost a good amount of weight since then but my love handles just won't go away that's why I'm considering Clen . I am slowly steering away from it. But, if I do end up going this route what is the vest way to take it? (refer to my 1st post up top)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No need for clen pre-cycle, if anything its a good addition during pct IMHO.
    I would do some research on carb cycling if you want to reduce your bf before implementing the cycle and I would also increase your cardio like everyone else has stated. Keep strong and focused and you will melt that bf away.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^

Agreed, in my experience clen is a fantastic addition to a cycle.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information