kingtarik564 is offline New Member

Cool Newbie to the board!

First off I will like to thank any and everyone who takes there time time to read this and reply. I will listen to all advice and criticism. Hello my name is Tarik. I ma 32 male/5'11"/190lbs. I have done two cycles before the last being over a year ago. I have worked out on and off for a while but for the last 3 years been strong. The past 2 years were the best ever. I started a year ago with a personal trainer, and the last 4 months on my own. Over a year ago I was at 230, now I am at 190 w 10% BF maybe less. I am looking to harden up cut up some more. I have spoken to friends at my gym. They recommend test prop/tren /win. I have done some reading and research and still not sure what I should go with. One even suggested to add some var in there. I work out 4-5 days a week and once I will do a two a day in there. My eating/diet is good. I eat 6 times a day w strictly nuts.fruits/protein shakes as my snacks. The eating I am sure I have down. Let me tell you that I have started drinking organic wheat grass as well as hemp hearts and I feel great. SO please feel free to help/elaborate and tell me why you all suggest or think. I am not worried about gaining a few pounds if I do. oct important id like to cut some more and get more vascular.

Thanks in advance.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Just a test prop cycle will get you what and were you want if you say your diet is as good as you say. You can run var the last 6 weeks of the cycle

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Welcome

What were your previous cycles?

For your goals your trying to achieve I would just stick with one compound (Test only) along side a solid diet and training protocol.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome mate
    Agree with above. For now, keep cycle simple, test only. dial in diet and workout protocol.
    cheers!
    ---Roman

How much test, how long and how frequent? Will the test make me more cut? My last cycle was a 3 blend test 100mg/ 2x a week, 30 mg anavar , and 50mg win. I was thinking to ad something besides the test to harden and tone. Thanks everyone! Also whats some input on pct? Last cycle I didn't use anything for pct! Few months later blood work was fine. Also jade blood work done last month and all is well! I am using my iPhone app and am trying to figure how to post a pic at the current time!

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    test - 350-500mg/wk
    frequency - depends on ester, if prop, do ED or EOD
    Duration - 8 -12 weeks
    Test will allow you to reach your goals of lean mass/less fat quicker IF your diet n workout routine are in line.

I would highly recommend a proper pct this time. Even if your body does fully recover without one, which it may not, during that extended period of time recovering you will lose more of what you have gained and have lower test levels for longer

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    test - 350-500mg/wk
    frequency - depends on ester, if prop, do ED or EOD
    Duration - 8 -12 weeks
    Test will allow you to reach your goals of lean mass/less fat quicker IF your diet n workout routine are in line.

I would highly recommend a proper pct this time. Even if your body does fully recover without one, which it may not, during that extended period of time recovering you will lose more of what you have gained and have lower test levels for longer
    Words to live by.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Your diet will determine how much you "cut". Go with prop and keep the dosage 400mgs ew or lower. Hit some serious diet and cardio and you will acheive your goals.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

No var or win after the prop? What would be a proper pct?

Thanks again!

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    kingtarik this thread will give you all the info that you will need for PCT and start times

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...evised-Edition

Thanks, still wondering why I should not add var or win! Thanks again fellas!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you could add either var or win and run it for 6wks up until pct.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kingtarik564 View Post
    Thanks, still wondering why I should not add var or win! Thanks again fellas!
    I'm not a big fan of var. I think most of its bunk if its not pharmacy. Used it abunch of times and don't think it did a thing. No need for extra chemicals, get you diet and cardio straight and you wont need anything else or was your money. LESS IS MORE.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information