The Bishop is offline Banned

Im down to 17.4% BF! Thank you cyp!

Last edited by The Bishop; 11-13-2011 at 11:10 PM.

iforged05 is offline Junior Member
    Congrats! Now get closer to 10%! I love CYP

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    There you go, continue to constantly work on that diet, it can always be better and you will keep reaping the rewards. Also this will ensure that when you stop the test you will keep the weight off.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    good job bro keep up the good work!!

Doctapeppa is offline Junior Member
    How many calories are you eating?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    congrats

PoorBastard74 is offline New Member
    I have just registered but this thread is why I did. I am at about 22% bf right now. I'm also 6'4" and about 325lbs. I was thinking exactly of the test cyp cycle but adding deca and D-bol to it as well. Does anyone have the pros/cons of this. As a big guy I don't want to get man tits. Also what would you recommend for other supplements to add to this? Maybe some B-6?

Before I get blasted for being too big I have great blood pressure and have good cholesterol levels as well. Even though I have never done a cycle before I would LOVE to get to about 10% bf.

Bishop thanks for being a big guy on here. I have been thinking about this for years and have been doing the research I think that I need but you inspire me. Keep being a big healthy bro.

Quote Originally Posted by PoorBastard74 View Post
    I have just registered but this thread is why I did. I am at about 22% bf right now. I'm also 6'4" and about 325lbs. I was thinking exactly of the test cyp cycle but adding deca and D-bol to it as well. Does anyone have the pros/cons of this. As a big guy I don't want to get man tits. Also what would you recommend for other supplements to add to this? Maybe some B-6?

Before I get blasted for being too big I have great blood pressure and have good cholesterol levels as well. Even though I have never done a cycle before I would LOVE to get to about 10% bf.

Bishop thanks for being a big guy on here. I have been thinking about this for years and have been doing the research I think that I need but you inspire me. Keep being a big healthy bro.
    Unless you have a ridiculous amount of muscle on you, you are way more than 22% body fat. You don't need steroids , you need a diet.

PoorBastard74 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctapeppa View Post
    Unless you have a ridiculous amount of muscle on you, you are way more than 22% body fat. You don't need steroids, you need a diet.
    Your right that was a mistake on my part. I am at 33%. I should really check to see what I am doing before I post on here. A better diet would probably serve me a lot better than steroids right now. This is also why I have not done a cycle yet. I know that I need to fix a few more things with myself before I feel like I can take any steroids. I do have 21" arms and 32" thighs with a 20" neck. I'm not morbidly obese but I could defiantly lose more around the midsection in my opinion before I take anything. That is also why I am coming here for advice.
    Last edited by PoorBastard74; 11-02-2011 at 01:39 AM. Reason: mystyped number.

Quote Originally Posted by PoorBastard74 View Post
    Your right that was a mistake on my part. I am at 33%. I should really check to see what I am doing before I post on here. A better diet would probably serve me a lot better than steroids right now. This is also why I have not done a cycle yet. I know that I need to fix a few more things with myself before I feel like I can take any steroids. I do have 21" arms and 32" thighs with a 20" neck. I'm not morbidly obese but I could defiantly lose more around the midsection in my opinion before I take anything. That is also why I am coming here for advice.
    Go here: http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.TrF6n1Yu722

Read the first few stickies. Yes, it's a lot of reading but don't skim it. Read it and learn it and if you have questions post them in that section. I was 320 lbs about 3 years ago and am now 183 this morning (6 foot). I lost it all in about a year. I did it by counting calories and tracking macros. Good luck.

Thread Information