hey guys i was asking about the cycle and and the one i read on was the test enanthate , nolvadex and clmid for pct, if this is indeed the best started cycle i know the amounts were posted but i want experienced, senior member consensus on what is the best and what amounts, so basically how much for how many weeks and that goes for nolva too if gyno occurs as you say and when and how much clomid to take so basically what are beggining to end directions just asking cause i am reading on each substance now and want to make a quality informed call thanks. also does gyno depend on genes? i might be over the 15% bf you say its dangerous but i dont want to cut now i am trying to bulk as much as possible for a while before i cut! i am 5'9" 210 lbs and am not "fat" i have some meet but not soo much i want to get my goal is to get bigger! thanks any help on this much appreciated and if i may ask what street value should this 1st cycle run so i know what financially ill be handling? thanks again!