mlw91 is offline New Member

Pain after injections

[QUOTE="mlw91"]I'm taking trend and test , when I inject the next day and for the 4-5 I can't sit on that cheek. A friend told me that it's due to the alcohol in one of them but it feels like a softball in my ass ! Anyone having the same ? This isn't my first cycle but third my first one I took a 200 cyp and 100 prop blend and had the same problem switched to deca and cyp stack and was fine ! Any help would be nice

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    Tren is painful for me too. What i've done is fill the syringe, then 1/2 in one quad and 1/2 inthe other. Seems to work for me. Next time, 1/2 in the right glute, 1/2 in the other. Next comes shoulders.
    ---Roman

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    swelling like a softball is prb due to allergic reaction. i had some test do that to me once,, was like my ass would grow twice as big and hurt like hell. I think it was either wierd oil or some sort of bacteria,, i had to throw the shit away.

War729 is offline Junior Member
    Alcohol in them?! Na bro, in lamen terms... The long lasting esters are oil. The oil takes time to release. Having said that, the more cc's u put in u the bigger the pocket u have created in the muscle. Hence the pain. The pain sucks the next day but everyday after should get better.

Thread Information