Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My looks have changed???

32 5'7 188lbs ~ 16%bf lifting all my adult life
    I'm on week 5 of prop75mg Ed and 8iu hgh Ed before I ramped up hgh till the start of my first cycle to 8iu ed.

Ppl around me claim that my looks have changed and that my nose has gotten bigger and that I look like I'm on cortisone.
    I'm amazed at the results I've gained 16lbs in the past 5 weeks but will my face return to normal post cycle or could it be that the high dose of hgh or fat gain as I increased by 3% bf + water from aas what do u guys think?
    By the way I don't give a f**** about my looks I'm just curious if the enlarged nose is a permanent side.
    Also my hands are huge and feet grew an entire shoe size( this actually I like)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would say its bf and water

thats what i think too but was making sure
    but what about the hands and the feet ive been on 4iu for 5month and 8iu for 5 weeks?

and when will the water subside?
    ppl are discurraging me to get bigger claiming im already huge?

i think its cause you jumped on such a high dose all at once. You should have ramped up. you can cut back on your gh and work your way back up

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I know some people on gh and they all have what I call a gh nose. My doc especially. It was one of my concerns hence why I stopped doing it quite frankly....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    whoa i have a nice roman nose and would not like it getting bigger. Does that always happen with gh use?

to me it has a thick skin appearance more than anything else....kinda bulbous in a way with bigger pores
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

^^^and when u stop does it go away???
    As I'm planing to stay on for 3more month
    But I had no changes in appearance with 4iu only when I started prop

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Wait...what? Does your nose get bigger when you take GH? Crap, I already have a big nose.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    lol

Appendage growth has been shown to happen from time to time on GH.

Nose, jaw line, feet, hands.

Lower your dose. And slowly work your way up again.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    to me it has a thick skin appearance more than anything else....kinda bulbous in a way with bigger pores

ugh i have thick skin already. I was planning on doing gh next yr. Guess we will see what happens

sensaispike is offline Member
    Just look at Sly’s nose in rocky 1, then in the expendables… nuff said

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike View Post
    Just look at Sly’s nose in rocky 1, then in the expendables… nuff said
    lol. That's because he aged like 40 years. Gravity has a way of enlarging/distorting our features as we age.

http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-grow-with-age

^^^actually I like most of what's happening I'm 5'7 and friends are referring to me as (gorilla,giant....) u guys know for a gym freak with bad genetics when it comes to size these words are sort of pleasing it's only the nose.

plus a thicker tongue.....do you feel this too?
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Prop_var_Testen View Post
    ^^^and when u stop does it go away???
    As I'm planing to stay on for 3more month
    But I had no changes in appearance with 4iu only when I started prop
    I felt I was on the edge of this happening as my feet grew a size, my hands got bigger and I did not want to push it with the nose thing. I realize a lot is water but when it comes to the nose? I am not so sure. And the people I know who are on gh are still on it so I have no idea if their nose would switch back once they stopped. It's called the pinocchio gh nose!
    Author Unknown

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    can you put your thumb in your nose now instead of your finger?? that would be a measure of growth..

Actually, while i'm on ... my jaw muscles become more notable, and thus change the shape of my face.. they return to normal after coarse of drugs..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

jamesz123 is offline Associate Member
    Notice how Stallons face has changed as he got super muscular (compared to his early rambo days). But that I think is due to prolonged usage - years . i do not think it happens that quickly.
    Water and fat can certain change looks

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i have never heard of this. jaw lines and foreheads yes, but isnt that just with super high hgh doses over a long period?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesz123 View Post
    Notice how Stallons face has changed as he got super muscular (compared to his early rambo days). But that I think is due to prolonged usage - years . i do not think it happens that quickly.
    Water and fat can certain change looks
    he is also alot leaner then his rocky days

jamesz123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    he is also alot leaner then his rocky days
    I do not know about leanER but to be just as lean and more muscular than his early days is very inspiring. STallon was at one point leaner than Mr olympia of that time. Like 1983-85 or so.

lol not yet
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    plus a thicker tongue.....do you feel this too?

do u guys think 8iu is too much????
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    can you put your thumb in your nose now instead of your finger?? that would be a measure of growth..

Actually, while i'm on ... my jaw muscles become more notable, and thus change the shape of my face.. they return to normal after coarse of drugs..

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    do u guys think 8iu is too much????
    no, what they mean is you poss ramped up too quickly. when i used hgh i went up .5iu increments every 5th day

Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    no, what they mean is you poss ramped up too quickly. when i used hgh i went up .5iu increments every 5th day
    Ya I get that but it's been 5 weeks now do u think I should lower now or continue what I'm doing as I think nothing is happening now In terms of sides they are slowly subsiding.

ok guys i have to do something about it thinking of going back to 4ius???????????

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ok guys i have to do something about it thinking of going back to 4ius???????????
    It would take a really long time of prolonged HGH use to get those sides of increase in hands and feet and shit like that. You are just holding way more water. My feet get puffy and hands too. My ring doesn't fit and it seems like hand is growing. My shoes also went up due to swollen. You are freaking out relax. As far as nose...mine got a little thicker on anabolic , but nobody noticed and I had to stare and critique myself to see it. All this without the GH. It is not that bad you are thinking it too much. Just relax.

The water will come off. If you continue to gain weight than your skin will thicken to a little.... so you might move up a size or two on ring if you put on some size. I went from 180-200-215 in a year or so maybe a little more. Went through all that, but then everything settles down. My shoe size is half size bigger than originally and my ring size went up. This was before any GH.. so just relax a little and be paitent. You're not turning into a neanderthal. Your body is going to change a little..isn't that what you wanted? Accomplish your goals. You said it yourself... you went up 3% in BF. that is what is making the difference. Your hat size will go up too....doesn't mean your head is getting bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    can you put your thumb in your nose now instead of your finger?? that would be a measure of growth...
    lol...wtf

i was just starting to freak out don't u think i should cut back on the hgh a lil i begin to have a feeling 8iu (pharma grade) is too much????????
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    It would take a really long time of prolonged HGH use to get those sides of increase in hands and feet and shit like that. You are just holding way more water. My feet get puffy and hands too. My ring doesn't fit and it seems like hand is growing. My shoes also went up due to swollen. You are freaking out relax. As far as nose...mine got a little thicker on anabolic , but nobody noticed and I had to stare and critique myself to see it. All this without the GH. It is not that bad you are thinking it too much. Just relax.

The water will come off. If you continue to gain weight than your skin will thicken to a little.... so you might move up a size or two on ring if you put on some size. I went from 180-200-215 in a year or so maybe a little more. Went through all that, but then everything settles down. My shoe size is half size bigger than originally and my ring size went up. This was before any GH.. so just relax a little and be paitent. You're not turning into a neanderthal. Your body is going to change a little..isn't that what you wanted? Accomplish your goals. You said it yourself... you went up 3% in BF. that is what is making the difference. Your hat size will go up too....doesn't mean your head is getting bigger.

You can drop it down. Seems a bit high for your stats and usage. I don't see why you can't get your results with a lower dose. My main response was to let you know that you are probably not changing in the way you are thinking. Good luck.

A lot really does depend on your goals. 8 units of Norditropin which is A+ premium is quite a lot. So goals would dictate doses.

Are you planning to compete? do you want to get on stage? or is this just for your personal life? and if so then exactly how far do you want to take it?
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 11-05-2011 at 10:11 AM.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe
    A lot really does depend on your goals. 8 units of Norditropin which is A+ premium is quite a lot. So goals would dictate doses.

Are you planning to compete? do you want to get on stage? or is this just for your personal life? and if so then exactly how far do you want to take it?
    Actually it's for my personal life but ppl here kept saying that I have to take 6iu+
    for muscle gain so I thought 8 would be a good dose.
    Getting bigger is the only reason im on cycle I can cut naturally pretty easy.

Actually it's for my personal life but ppl here kept saying that I have to take 6iu+
    for muscle gain so I thought 8 would be a good dose.
    Getting bigger is the only reason im on cycle I can cut naturally pretty easy.
    I say take it easier on the HGH if you only goal is to get bigger. Steroids will do plenty for you in that department and it is no where near the cost. So I would taper down.... but like i said. If you are really shooting to put some size on ... you need to be ready to go through some growing pains. Everything will get bigger... hat size, rings, shoes (kinda), clothes, etc.. it is a hard game to play. I like it though.

Quote Originally Posted by rockinred

I say take it easier on the HGH if you only goal is to get bigger. Steroids will do plenty for you in that department and it is no where near the cost. So I would taper down.... but like i said. If you are really shooting to put some size on ... you need to be ready to go through some growing pains. Everything will get bigger... hat size, rings, shoes (kinda), clothes, etc.. it is a hard game to play. I like it though.
    I'm ready man already bought new shoes pants shirts....
    It's just my nose that was freaking me out but I took it easy on my carbs today and face seems to be much less puffy don't think I'll lower the hgh though as I don't think I'll use again so I'll take the max out of it.
    Ur the reason I'm not so freaking out no more....thx man

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Whatever you do if you are putting on size don't stop.. 5'7'' 188 is a good size but don't listen to your friends, I would go up to 200 - 210.

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec
    Whatever you do if you are putting on size don't stop.. 5'7'' 188 is a good size but don't listen to your friends, I would go up to 200 - 210.
    Just what I did still on the 8iu and the prop have 7weeks to go u think I can get to 200?

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    That really depends man... I hope you get there! If you have a small frame like me and fast metab is gonna be a mission! EAT EAT EAT EAT then EAT some more lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    That really depends man... I hope you get there! If you have a small frame like me and fast metab is gonna be a mission! EAT EAT EAT EAT then EAT some more lol.
    I'm on the mission too. only 5 more lbs to go

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I'm on the mission too. only 5 more lbs to go
    Good for u man did u gain fat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information