hsvcraig is offline Associate Member

Ronnie rowlands cycle

Is anyone doing Ronnie rowlands cycle he suggest of 8 weeks on the gear then 2 weeks off, then repeat, the reload and deload he calls it. I'm eager to try it as I'm sure it would be much greater results but it goes against everything everyone says with the time on = time off + pct. He seems to pretty knowledgable and his personal results are impressive. Just chasing some third opinions

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Good chance you'll wind up a lifer.

hsvcraig is offline Associate Member
    A lifer?

djdizzy is offline Associate Member
    Most people asking questions in his thread are following it. I am on my second blast right now but did PCT and took 6 weeks off before starting again as that is his recommendation for avoiding TRT. I plan on doing 3 reloads/deloads this blast and then doing another PCT + 6 weeks off and starting again. Seeing great gains this way especially after the deloads, then a couple weeks into the next reload it's like you started a fresh cycle, strength and size keep going up.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hsvcraig View Post
    Is anyone doing Ronnie rowlands cycle he suggest of 8 weeks on the gear then 2 weeks off, then repeat, the reload and deload he calls it. I'm eager to try it as I'm sure it would be much greater results but it goes against everything everyone says with the time on = time off + pct. He seems to pretty knowledgable and his personal results are impressive. Just chasing some third opinions
    theres a whole section devoted to it, id guess the answers are in there

Quote Originally Posted by hsvcraig View Post
    A lifer?
    He's saying TRT for life.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    I followed it for just over 20 weeks and ran a pct consisting of nolvadex , clomid, hcg and aromasin . Regretting that i didnt run hgc throughout! I gained heaps of strength and results while on but really crashed when i came off! Finished pct over a month ago, lost most gains and sex drive isnt back to normal yet. I think it would work really well if you stayed on for life but dont think ill be doing more than 10-11 weekers from now on!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    I followed it for just over 20 weeks and ran a pct consisting of nolvadex, clomid, hcg and aromasin. Regretting that i didnt run hgc throughout! I gained heaps of strength and results while on but really crashed when i came off! Finished pct over a month ago, lost most gains and sex drive isnt back to normal yet. I think it would work really well if you stayed on for life but dont think ill be doing more than 10-11 weekers from now on!
    i agree with this, its best left to serious competitors or those on trt

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    I found that the first 20 weeks was great, but I cruised for the 2 week deload and the reload showed weak gains. I cruised another 2 weeks deload and the next reload I upped the test cyp doses to 1000 Mgs a week and my sex drive went to zero. Plus I was tired and not as motivated. dec11 and some others clued me in as to my E levels were too high so I backed off and basically cruised for a month on much lower doses. Now I am on another reload but back at 500 mgs a week. Personally I think after a couple of reloads, you need longer than a two week deload because you can not continuously up the doses unless you A) have alot of $ to spend and B) have the genetics to handle all the gear without the sides. Plus, a full recovery is probably out of the question after a year or so of this. Hence the lifer remark.
    Last edited by Chris J; 11-05-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris J View Post
    I found that the first 20 weeks was great, but I cruised for the 2 week deload and the reload showed weak gains. I cruised another 2 weeks deload and the next reload I upped the test cyp doses to 1000 Mgs a week and my sex drive went to zero. Plus I was tired and not as motivated. dec11 and some others clued me in as to my E levels were too high so I backed off and basically cruised for a month on much lower doses. Now I am on another reload but back at 500 mgs a week. Personally I think after a couple of reloads, you need longer than a two week deload because you can not continuously up the doses unless you A) have alot of $ to spend and B) have the genetics to handle all the gear without the sides. Plus, a full recovery is probably out of the question after a year or so of this. Hence the lifer remark.
    Sounds right to me. If i wanted to stay on for life i'd probably do 7 week blasts followed by 4 week cruises.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Do you guys get sides from jumping up and down? I couldnt imagine the acne i would get, I have to get stable and not fuc around. I believe this type of cycling would work for awhile but fade off. Nothing beats a real lot of time off to get some real good gains.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Do you guys get sides from jumping up and down? I couldnt imagine the acne i would get, I have to get stable and not fuc around. I believe this type of cycling would work for awhile but fade off. Nothing beats a real lot of time off to get some real good gains.
    im on trt and in a position to not have to worry about coming off, i still dont think id have a go at this, id rather hit a heavy 6-8wk blast maybe 3 times per year

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    im on trt and in a position to not have to worry about coming off, i still dont think id have a go at this, id rather hit a heavy 6-8wk blast maybe 3 times per year
    I couldnt imagin coming off completly, quick pct ,then back on, then pct. I would a fuc'n raging hormone.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    The idea is to do a 8 week reload followed by a 2 week deload, then repeat. During the deload you only cruise on 200mg/week.
    I only got acne during pct which im trying to get rid of but should start clearing up soon!.. I hope!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    The idea is to do a 8 week reload followed by a 2 week deload, then repeat. During the deload you only cruise on 200mg/week.
    I only got acne during pct which im trying to get rid of but should start clearing up soon!.. I hope!
    What about the ester length and total testosterone levels .

I have never understood the 2 week deload when using longer esters, it doesnt make sense.

Unless you're really jumping from 750mg/wk+ from 200mg/wk, I dont see how it will yield more gains...

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    Swifto, I was puzzled at the 2 week deload for long esters also. I tried it and found I had to as Ronnie stated, keep adding to continue making gains. However, I can not handle doing that because of the sides...and the cash. But he also said everyone has a "sweet spot". For me it was 750mgs of test. Staying at that level for me however, did not promote continual gains. guess I need to add tren and Dec to it to see additional gains. But where does it end? There has to be a long cruise at roughly 200 mgs of test only to rid the body of high levels and myostatin. Preferably a full blown PCT but I dont want to go through that hell. I would rather cruise, which is setting me up for lifer status I know. For me I dont feel bad when I gradually cut back and cruise. No crash or major loss of strength. And best of all I dont lose my gains. I may drop 3 to 5 pounds, but thats not bad to me. dec11 does in fact have a plan similar to what I described. Cruise all year, several heavy blasts throughout the course of a year, and keep most of your gains if you train and eat right. Plus no mood swings and most importantly, no loss of sex drive! Also it will cost me more to do a full blown PCT than just cruise. I know this goes agianst the golden rule of time on = time off, but why spend money and put all that effort into making gains while on cycle to turn around and lose them over and over and over? I guess it boils down to what each individuals wants and goals are. Is it safe? I dont know. I would certainly not recommend it for anyone in their 20's or anyone that wants to father a child. Nor anyone that has not maxed out their natural genetic potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    What about the ester length and total testosterone levels .
    Ronnie recommends using longer esters like e, c, or sust.
    I have never understood the 2 week deload when using longer esters, it doesnt make sense.
    I agree, much more sense to use short esters. But he does this on himself and on others and believes this is best. On the second reload you must add more test or another substance to continue to make good gains.
    Unless you're really jumping from 750mg/wk+ from 200mg/wk, I dont see how it will yield more gains...
    I started with 750mg on the first reload the he recommended me to increase test to 1000mg on the second reload and to add Dbol.

Thread Information