Mwaku is offline Junior Member

Test Prop+Tren -- Bad corking, painful, bruising/swelling, infection

This is my first time injection oil in a few years, and i am injecting every two days

Shot 1 : Right Glute - Starting swelling and pretty bad cork next day, starting limping cause it hurt so bad. Took asipirin to relieve some pain

Shot 2: Left Glute - Two days after, did my left glute. Next day, cork was bad, swelling not as intense as my right glute. Limping pretty bad now

Shot 3 : Left Quad - Same deal, cork was heaps bad, walking was a nightmare, popping pain killers every few hours. Trouble sleeping cause i can feel the pain

Shot 4: Right Glute - Why not right quad? Cause i had trouble walking so i thought i'd better hit the glute again to save me being a more of a cripple. By this time, swelling on both glutes as gone down, but still slightly painful. Jabbed where it wasn't swelling

Shot 5: Right Quad - Cork is pretty bad, similar to left quad. My left quad now is pretty much fine, might hurt if i press against the injection site.

Through out the cycle, i was have the slightest fever at night. Goes away once i get in my bed, but when im out, i feel kinda cold, but i think the weather here is the cause, as its hot in the day and gets strangely much cooler at night, its not consistent.

The swelling on my right glute is still there, still kinda painful, fearing i have an infection.

At this present time, Im limping everywhere, right quad is causing me grief (shot it 2 days ago). Today im due for my left glute, which feels partially fine, no swelling, but slight pain if pressed against hardly.

Now i heard prop corks u this bad, but is this normal? Ive been taking a shower and soaping the injection site, drying up. Then alcohol swapping the area and swapping the tops of the vials. Aspirate before i inject, and do everything slowly. One thing is that, since im doing it myself, i find im trying to keep in the need 3/4 in, but i find as i kinda shake or try n focus aspirating, the needle goes all the way in, so i pull it back 3/4 out.

Opinions?

Ive also been to the doctors, didn't help with much, told me he didn't know much on the topic, but everything sounds pretty normal and the pain is a normal side effect of injection.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Sounds normal to me....

U wanna see how i respond to Prop m8

I put 0.75ml of prop in my delt and i look like i have pinned 30 ml of synthol in my delt for a whole week

I hate the fact that I respond crap to it.... My mate uses the same gear and is FINE!

Its a shame I have about 75 vials of it.... Need to man up and start pinning it
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

ok you take the cake. lol

also got some anti biotics, should i start using them? or should i be fine for now??

just did my left glute, can feel it corking up already. is it just me, or the second time u do the same muscle, it corks up faster. looool, gunna have a bad time sleeping tonight.

U need more injection sites to begin with for prop....

R Glute
    L Glute
    R Chest
    L Chest
    R Lat
    L Lat

When I began shooting prop it took about 7 days for that body part to not be sore... After about 5 weeks the shots were pain free

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is "corking?" You mean a knot under the skin? All prop doesn't do that.

sorry my reference to corking is the spot pain the becomes apparent the day after

so im doing L,R Glute, L,R Quad... think thats enough for me. Delts, can't afford it to get corked, need it to lift, can't lift if it hurts. those 4 sites should be ok, i was informed that it should be fine.

stpete is offline Banned
    Well how are you doing legs? or are you?

i rotate legs around when the day i can do them, like when all the pain is bearable. so far i haven't been able to train them properly, cause the pain gets too much when i go too low, but better then nothing

but my delts, i do one day chest, then back/abs, then arms, then legs, then shoulder/abs. if my delts kill thats pretty much my whole week at waste

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Sounds like the gear to me....To much BA (could be a couple things). I barely feel anything the day after my injections.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    how much ml and mgs per injection?
    You can try adding some sterile oil to dilute it.
    And i agree rotate around more. if you have to slit the injections in half and do half in each delt.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you know someone else with some known legit Prop try a shot of theirs and compare.
    Could be you are very sensitive, however its also very likely its piss poor prop.
    You might want to google eythl oleate retail and pick the source with 4 1/2 stars then after it arrives add 3ml to each 10ml bottle and refilter through a .22 whatman filter (also available at the same place) this will reduce the next day pain by 80%.

im from australia, not sure where to get my hands on some of the ethyl.

also the branding is british dragon, says its made by thailand pharmaceuticals. not sure about the dosage in mg, but i do 1ml every 2 days.

really afraid for doing my delts, cause if it turns out as bad as my quad, thats a whole world of trouble for me...

CleanCut is offline Junior Member
    Sounds normal to me, I think your muscles
    Are still adjusting to the compounds. I stop pinning my quads since the pain was unbearable. I couldn't walk for a couple
    Days, had fever from the pain etc. I also have a few problems pinning my delts, it swells up really bad. No infection though...

Make sure you warm up your oil before pinning, usually helps. And hot showers or heat pad on the pin site - helps disperse the oil.

"Make sure you warm up your oil before pinning, usually helps. And hot showers or heat pad on the pin site - helps disperse the oil."

Mmmm i usually take a shower before hand, do you think it might be better to take one after instead. I usually soap and stuff aswell. Though my first cycle of deca n sus i just swabbed before i injected, no shower, and never remembered it being this painful, but then again those are different compounds.
    How do you guys warm your oil up, ive only done it once, just put the vial in a cup with hot water (not submerged, water was half level of vial)

What if i only start jabbing in the glute, the glute is bearable. the quads arnt, i can't take another week off not doing legs cause it hurts too much. Atleast if i just keep doing my glutes, the squats will be some what better then if i did my quads. So glutes EOD, am i running the a high risk of damaging that muscle with such frequent injections??

Quote Originally Posted by Mwaku View Post
    im from australia, not sure where to get my hands on some of the ethyl.

also the branding is british dragon, says its made by thailand pharmaceuticals. not sure about the dosage in mg, but i do 1ml every 2 days.

really afraid for doing my delts, cause if it turns out as bad as my quad, thats a whole world of trouble for me...
    how do you not know the mg's you are doing? Thats what counts. ml means absolutely nothing. You may doing way to much stuff.
    You need to learn more about what you are injecting into yourself

yeah i know im stupid but it was a very impulse buy as i wanted to initially get enanthate , but with my time frame shortening i just decided to get prop n tren from my other guy a day before i wanted to start my cycle so yeah. ill ask him today what mg the dosage is, but he told me 1ml and 1ml tren, so im just going off what he said

just cause you bought it didnt mean you had to inject it before you knew what you were doing.
    let me guess. the guy who sold it to you is the one telling you how to use it.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Holy crap, you need to find out how much you are injecting!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Sounds normal to me....

U wanna see how i respond to Prop m8

I put 0.75ml of prop in my delt and i look like i have pinned 30 ml of synthol in my delt for a whole week

I hate the fact that I respond crap to it.... My mate uses the same gear and is FINE!

Its a shame I have about 75 vials of it.... Need to man up and start pinning it
    i could give you an honest appraisal after i pin the 75th vial

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i could give you an honest appraisal after i pin the 75th vial
    HAHA, Im gonna start using it soon. Im just a big ***** really

its 100mg per 1ml

is anyone from australia/sydney , know what n where i can get to mix with the oil, like filtered grapeseed oil

Juggernaut78 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwaku View Post
    This is my first time injection oil in a few years, and i am injecting every two days

Shot 1 : Right Glute - Starting swelling and pretty bad cork next day, starting limping cause it hurt so bad. Took asipirin to relieve some pain

Shot 2: Left Glute - Two days after, did my left glute. Next day, cork was bad, swelling not as intense as my right glute. Limping pretty bad now

Shot 3 : Left Quad - Same deal, cork was heaps bad, walking was a nightmare, popping pain killers every few hours. Trouble sleeping cause i can feel the pain

Shot 4: Right Glute - Why not right quad? Cause i had trouble walking so i thought i'd better hit the glute again to save me being a more of a cripple. By this time, swelling on both glutes as gone down, but still slightly painful. Jabbed where it wasn't swelling

Shot 5: Right Quad - Cork is pretty bad, similar to left quad. My left quad now is pretty much fine, might hurt if i press against the injection site.

Through out the cycle, i was have the slightest fever at night. Goes away once i get in my bed, but when im out, i feel kinda cold, but i think the weather here is the cause, as its hot in the day and gets strangely much cooler at night, its not consistent.

The swelling on my right glute is still there, still kinda painful, fearing i have an infection.

At this present time, Im limping everywhere, right quad is causing me grief (shot it 2 days ago). Today im due for my left glute, which feels partially fine, no swelling, but slight pain if pressed against hardly.

Now i heard prop corks u this bad, but is this normal? Ive been taking a shower and soaping the injection site, drying up. Then alcohol swapping the area and swapping the tops of the vials. Aspirate before i inject, and do everything slowly. One thing is that, since im doing it myself, i find im trying to keep in the need 3/4 in, but i find as i kinda shake or try n focus aspirating, the needle goes all the way in, so i pull it back 3/4 out.

Opinions?

Ive also been to the doctors, didn't help with much, told me he didn't know much on the topic, but everything sounds pretty normal and the pain is a normal side effect of injection.
    Its funny because everything that your experiencing, Im going through as well same cycle, same issues. Aw man the pain, the pain, the pain.

Thread Information