This is my first time injection oil in a few years, and i am injecting every two days

Shot 1 : Right Glute - Starting swelling and pretty bad cork next day, starting limping cause it hurt so bad. Took asipirin to relieve some pain

Shot 2: Left Glute - Two days after, did my left glute. Next day, cork was bad, swelling not as intense as my right glute. Limping pretty bad now

Shot 3 : Left Quad - Same deal, cork was heaps bad, walking was a nightmare, popping pain killers every few hours. Trouble sleeping cause i can feel the pain

Shot 4: Right Glute - Why not right quad? Cause i had trouble walking so i thought i'd better hit the glute again to save me being a more of a cripple. By this time, swelling on both glutes as gone down, but still slightly painful. Jabbed where it wasn't swelling

Shot 5: Right Quad - Cork is pretty bad, similar to left quad. My left quad now is pretty much fine, might hurt if i press against the injection site.

Through out the cycle, i was have the slightest fever at night. Goes away once i get in my bed, but when im out, i feel kinda cold, but i think the weather here is the cause, as its hot in the day and gets strangely much cooler at night, its not consistent.

The swelling on my right glute is still there, still kinda painful, fearing i have an infection.

At this present time, Im limping everywhere, right quad is causing me grief (shot it 2 days ago). Today im due for my left glute, which feels partially fine, no swelling, but slight pain if pressed against hardly.

Now i heard prop corks u this bad, but is this normal? Ive been taking a shower and soaping the injection site, drying up. Then alcohol swapping the area and swapping the tops of the vials. Aspirate before i inject, and do everything slowly. One thing is that, since im doing it myself, i find im trying to keep in the need 3/4 in, but i find as i kinda shake or try n focus aspirating, the needle goes all the way in, so i pull it back 3/4 out.

Opinions?

Ive also been to the doctors, didn't help with much, told me he didn't know much on the topic, but everything sounds pretty normal and the pain is a normal side effect of injection.