MGAV89 is offline New Member

First time Nandrolone User

I was thinking about taking some Nandrolone 250, however, im 22 years old, and have never done any steroids . Should I bother taking any, or hold off until Im older?

Also, since I wouldnt be taking test with it, Would Test booster like Allmax TribX90 be a good PCT when I come off, since Nandrolone is proven to drop test levels. I dont wanna **** up my PCT and get gyne. or anything like that.

Should I do it, and if so, how should I do my pct.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Whatever you do don't use nandrolone at 22, particularly not the way you plan to.

Doctapeppa is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MGAV89 View Post
    I was thinking about taking some Nandrolone 250, however, im 22 years old, and have never done any steroids . Should I bother taking any, or hold off until Im older?

Also, since I wouldnt be taking test with it, Would Test booster like Allmax TribX90 be a good PCT when I come off, since Nandrolone is proven to drop test levels. I dont wanna **** up my PCT and get gyne. or anything like that.

Should I do it, and if so, how should I do my pct.
    You should wait until you're older.

Read this:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...)#.Trb6QFYu720

BiG SEXi DAMAGE is offline Junior Member
    Nandrolone decanate i love it but never run alone have a quick ester with it some sort of test would be great and nandrolone dosnt just lower natural test it stops it dont rush bro

stpete is offline Banned
    More research needed. Especially on PCT. You're a little young imo and you do take a chance of gyno and messing up your HPTA. That being said, as said thousands of times on this forum, test only is your best option. Even i just use test from time to time w/good results and i've been in the game for 13 years.
    Good Luck

Thread Information