aupperk24 is offline New Member

Just pinned for the first time

didn't feel shit captain! no blood when aspirating, no blood once pulled out. da fak did i just do
    I was alittle nervous at first, but once the needle started sinking down, i was like when did it go in?

I'm going on an 18 weeks cycle of test e, kick starting first 4 weeks with dbol , then 3 more weeks of PCT. This'll be fun

I'm going by the german injection interval i found,

Injection day: 0-3-6-10-13-21-24-32-35-43-46-54, etc...
    basically, after the first 4 injection, it goes in a pattern of 8 days, 3 days, 8 days, 3 days
    I initially thought about doing twice a week of 500mg Test E, but I've read that this cycle is better.

apparently a highly respected Doc on the german boards (Kockie) invented the interval scheme above(did all the bloodworks and stuff and everything) and apparently lot of people tried it with great success.

Just pinned for the first time

didn't feel shit captain! no blood when aspirating, no blood once pulled out. da fak did i just do
    I was alittle nervous at first, but once the needle started sinking down, i was like when did it go in?

I'm going on an 18 weeks cycle of test e, kick starting first 4 weeks with dbol , then 3 more weeks of PCT. This'll be fun

basically, after the first 4 injection, it goes in a pattern of 8 days, 3 days, 8 days, 3 days
    I initially thought about doing twice a week of 500mg Test E, but I've read that this cycle is better.

apparently a highly respected Doc on the german boards (Kockie) invented the interval scheme above(did all the bloodworks and stuff and everything) and apparently lot of people tried it with great success.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Glad all went well and good luck...

You should think about starting a log mate so we can all see the results of this method...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

jamesz123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aupperk24 View Post

That is exactly what happened with me when I did it for the 1st time. Do not get over confident you still are injecting yourself. Always be careful.
    By the way - this is your first injectable cycle and you are going 18 weeks ?
    is that a norm on this forum ??

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Is there a question ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by aupperk24 View Post

i cant see how that timing is an advantage.
    18 weeks is way to long. and you are going to need more then 3 weeks of pct.
    are you using hcg ?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    why 18 weeks? seems to long

Why make blood levels unstable ???18 weeks is too long for a first cycle!!!
    Pct is to short for that long cycle !!!!!
    Bad idea!!!
    Unless u wanna risk messing up ur recovery.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Ive been reading here for a while now and i have never read of such a long first cycle and short PCT.

Is there a question to your post, are you asking for advice in relation to this cycle?

Whats your age and training history?

I would drop it to 12week cycle and up the PCT to 4weeks. Inject ever 3 1/2 days is fine with test E, I cant see how pinning in such alterations is going to make that muc difference if any. There is also no doubt people will get great gains, they are injecting an AAS into their body after all

They key is keeping the gains and coming out of the cycle and recovering, something a 3week PCT may not do....

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Stupid idea , don't do cycle that is 18 weeks long. 12 weeks would be just enough for first cycle.

I would suggest on reading educational threads and especially pct section.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I wish you have planned your cycle properly before slamming that needle in.

As above, 18 weeks is too long, 10-12 weeks is good, even 8 weeks.

HCG at 250-500ius 2x week.

Aromasin 10mg/ED.

PCT last 5-6 weeks, not 3.

Well, I initially wanted to do a 12 week, 500mg/week. But i read through researches and stuff and thought the interval injection method might be worth a try. so the 6000mg total for 12 weeks extended to 18 weeks. we'll see how it goes. I can always stop short at 12 weeks if any of you experts have any thought about it, It'll save me some Test-E too

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    german injection interval?????

agreed on above, way too long. 12wks max

also, if its a first cycle then you're best just sticking to test so if you get sides you'll know where they came from

BiG SEXi DAMAGE is offline Junior Member
    bro my first cycle was 4weeks had wicked gains less is more for longer pal 18wk 1st cycle haha you dont no what your doing and how to stay healthy go 4 -6 weeks

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG SEXi DAMAGE View Post
    bro my first cycle was 4weeks had wicked gains less is more for longer pal 18wk 1st cycle haha you dont no what your doing and how to stay healthy go 4 -6 weeks
    you had great gaines from 4 weeks of test e? I doubt that

dbol and test bro was a couple years now i reckon little gains are better

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG SEXi DAMAGE View Post
    dbol and test bro was a couple years now i reckon little gains are better
    hOw long did you run he test for?

I read this thread
    (EF).com/forum/anabolic -steroids /test-enth-500mg-inject-once-twice-week-157258.html
    I can still change it to 12 weeks with that interval injection, or 12 weeks 250mg every monday and thursday.
    and I've also read that for test-e, anything lower than 10 week is too short, how are you doing it in 4 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by SufferToReturnHarder View Post
    hOw long did you run he test for?
    4weeks bro keep in mind 1st cycle 250mg test 20mg dbol i got

Ok, im reducing to 14 weeks, it should be better now. I pinned again today, alittle more painful this time, on the left quad. Nothing when aspirating, but alittle blood came out after i pulled the needle. Right quad still sore from first injection. Started feeling the pump the second day, I'm guessing it's coming from the dbol though.

Thread Information