basildog is offline New Member

Injection Site pain movement

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone would know or has experience with injection site pain movement. The injection was in the ass of Test Sip and Masteron . Normally, there is a little pain in the injection site area for a day or so but the pain has moved down into the thigh area and is now localized in the upper quad. It is so bad that walking is hard. Has anyone experienced this before. Maybe a nerve or something was hit when injecting or a lymph node. Thanks in advance for your responses.

B~

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Sounds like you may have nicked your nerve, can not spell the name of the particular nerve. No other reason why the pain should be spreading.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    Sounds like you may have nicked your nerve, can not spell the name of the particular nerve. No other reason why the pain should be spreading.
    sciatic nerve

basildog is offline New Member
    I thought it may have been the sciatic nerve. I thought if you hit the a nerve you would feel like a zinging pain instantly. No?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    It may not be from hitting a nerve while injecting. It could be unrelated. I have a spinal injury that presented itself as constant hip pain for months before one day I leaned back it felt like someone hit me in the back with a baseball bat. I am not saying you have a catastrophic injury, I am just saying that nerves are tricky. I get numb fingers when I squat, but it is caused by spinal compression in my lower back. If this is a nerve issue, it can be caused by many things, and they can be far from the pain site.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 11-08-2011 at 02:57 PM.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Do you have a fever? Take temperatures regularly. If so it could be an infection. If not you probably hit a nerve. You might want to see a doc.

BBall6 is offline Associate Member
    That's very strange that the pain would wrap around to the front like that. I've had pain move down my quad before from the inj. site, but never to a totally new muscle. Let us know how it goes.

Thread Information