hockeywiz is offline New Member

not used to this feeling...

Wasp broskis.

This is my first cycle ever and I have some weird things going on right now. Actually they might be pretty common but im new to this.
    im 30yrs old, 6 1, 230 pounds with 14%bf body fat before cycle. Im pretty lean and big up top but got a small gut. As far as strength and wmuscle mass goes I've reached my potential. It was time to take it to the next level. I have done lots of research.
    I am taking test e 250mg/ml x2 a week. I thought it should take a while to kick in but im bouncing off the walls already 3 shots into it. I have this crazy nonstop rush all day.

My problem is that my balls not exactly hurt but just feel weird, like pressure. I understand that might be atrophy starting? Also, this is also weird- I think I can already feel my prostate getting larger. It feels kind of like I have to shit all the time, but not actually having to shit. To top it off I feel great. This is crazy and I like it alot but I think my Bp is rising.

Should I start hcg ? I have 5000ius and was planning to start week three but if I fee like this already then I kind of want to start it now and play it safe. 250iu twice weekly. (Btw I have a guy telling me im on too low of a dose of test to need it).

Ill keep a log so you bros can track my progress. Btw I plan on pct using clomid/nolva. I also have a bottle of prop that I was going to use to end the cycle to speed recovery, I don't know if that will help tho...

Thnx

stpete is offline Banned
    Give it some more time. Probably just anxiety.

I would think so too but my balls really do feel weird dude. Its an uncomfortable but tolerable ache and hurts more when I lay down. I guess the best way to describe it, not to be funny at all, but it feels like they're being slightly squeezed. Once in a while they twitch a bit. Im pretty sure at least my balls feeling weird is not mental.

not used to this feeling...

also i only have 24 clomids at 50mg and 30 nolva at 20mg. how should i dose this for my pct? id like to avoid having to pick up more if this is enough.
    Last edited by hockeywiz; 11-11-2011 at 12:02 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Please stick to one thread...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

jeepfreak is offline Junior Member
    I don't know man, I'm in week 6 of my first cycle on 500mg/wk test-e and I haven't experienced any of those problems, maybe u just need to rub one out ?

Lol my wife handles that well...yea well it went away anyway. I definitely felt it tho, im just assuming it was my body reacting to the test for the first time.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you need more clomid and nolva
    prop doesnt speed up recovery

jamesz123 is offline Associate Member
    If it really feels weird than lower the dosage. This is your first cycle so find out what your base is as far as gear. Lower your dosage. I do not like it if I feel really great really soon cause than I know sides are coming "really great" pretty soon - lol
    I suspect alot of it is anxiety but it could be more than that.

If I do prop instead of enanthate for the last two weeks of the cycle I can start pct sooner so in theory it should be a faster recovery according to some bros...just saying that's what is being preached by some.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    If you use prop the last few weeks then you can start pct days after your last shot instead of weeks, but the length of pct (4-6 wks) will remain the same. So you will be done with pct a couple weeks sooner, but it won't make you recover faster, if that makes sense

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Give it some more time. Probably just anxiety.
    ^^agreed.

im very much like you OP and i think i have every problem in the book. if your really concerned see a doc.

P.S. if your prostate was getting bigger you would be having a very hard time urinating

I don't feel weird anymore, however im trying to find out a good 4week pct and how much more nolva/clomid I need.

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    I pray there is never a day when I can feel my prostate growing...

Thread Information