bobio_69 is offline Associate Member

Cool Quick question on test 400!

Hey guys... I've been working out for 10 years, 27 years old and have had one cycle of test deca under my belt which was 6 years ago. I have decided to do one more cycle and was wondering which dose would be the most appropriate? I was thinking about 600 mg a week...but a source from the gym told me to up it to 800... I don't know if that is wise, so I thought I would ask you guys.... any opinons?

camelot_pitts is offline New Member
    I'd run the 600/week. I've ran several cycles and I still think 600 is my sweet spot. Side effects are tolerable and gains are great. Everyone is different though and I guess the gear quality matters there too. You could always front load or throw some orals in to get you started. But 300 mg deca and 600 mg test e is one of my favs! But keep in mind I prefer test only cycles stretched out to 12-14 weeks

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Im on 350mg of prop every week. Make great gains. 800 seems very excessive imo. Save 800 for later cycles. I know you said "one last cycle" ... ; )

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Of course he told you to run 800mg.
    That means 33% more money for him. lol

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Hold off on the money making idea of your "friends" idea of 800 per week. If the test comes 400mg per ml just run 400 per week

Thread Information