Thread: Help needed:/

jdog139 is offline New Member

Help needed:/

I took steroids (dianabol ) 3 months ago and im young, and i've been off my testicles havnt returned size , its also hard for me to gain anything in the gym anymore. I was wondering what i could do to bring my production back? What should I do, get clomid/nolvadex ? is it to late for post cycle therapy ?

SG2009 is offline Member
    what's your stat? how many dosage of dbol did u take?

155 pounds man, 16 yrs old and i took 40-50 mg everyday.

GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member
    Wow this is really sad. I'm being totally serious. You are the age of my nephew. I really hope that you can fix what has already been done. Good luck man.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Jdog139, I think you better tell your parents what you're up to. You're too young to be on this forum. You need blood work done to see where you're at. So I suggest you go see your doctor.

GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member
    I was gonna advise to see a doctor too, but I'm new to the game also and didn't want to give bad advice. But now that I think about it that is the best thing for you right now and as honkey kong said you need to tell your parents like yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by GymRat96744 View Post
    I was gonna advise to see a doctor too, but I'm new to the game also and didn't want to give bad advice. But now that I think about it that is the best thing for you right now and as honkey kong said you need to tell your parents like yesterday.
    Well the thing is we can't possibly know the full extent of his problems just from a few posts in a forum. And I don't feel right advising a kid on what drugs he could take. Besides, his best odds at recovering are with an experienced medical professional in this sort of thing.

And OP, you're 155lbs and you decided to cycle? When you get out of this jam, you should do some studying on how to diet and train right to meet your goals.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    need to get to a doctor immediately do not waste anymore time .this is fixable. this will be a lessoned learned and we all make mistakes .my oldest son will be 16 this year.think about the concequences before you act impulsively. GOOD LUCK.

Thanks guys but I still grow facial hair, just the same. and i still can shoot! haha! but i will go to my doctor. How will they fix it though?

Quote Originally Posted by jdog139 View Post
    Thanks guys but I still grow facial hair, just the same. and i still can shoot! haha! but i will go to my doctor. How will they fix it though?
    It really depends on what the doctor finds is wrong with you as to how you're going to be treated. Don't DIY!!

Thread Information