Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by denverpride View Post
    This is true. Birthday and Christmas, those are about the only times it is for sure to get a bj when you get married. Note to all those single guys
    I wish someone would of clued me in on this truth..it is so true and very sad...one of the many reasons I got out. Great advice from all.....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    man. i got more now that we are married then when we dated. You guys married the wrong girls

Marty_4 is offline Associate Member
    I had a bad break up ya could say. About 4 years back.
    Started awesome, just sex and fun and goo times
    Then about 3 days later we just seemed to end up hating one another.
    Lasted a full 4 month.
    I know we all say it lads but she was unstable randomly.
    But I do remember once her going mad at me and I said why you getting so wound up and I was laughing as she was trying to half slap me.

I Said…
    What’s your game? Why you getting so mental?’

She said...
    'I don't know arghhh, it's just your face!!!'

I replied...
    'It's sort of part the package girl'

She said...
    'Don't call me "girl" you Tw*t'

I said...
    'OK fat arse'
    THEN SHE POUNCED!!!

But anyway...
    Didn’t fix f**k all but I shagged her Mam about 6 month after breaking up.
    Made me feel class about the whole situation!
    Don't know if this is an option!!!

She lives in Harrogate now or somewhere and has a baby to some poor lad!

And FYI Mother nothing like Daughter!

Todd the truth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty_4
    I had a bad break up ya could say. About 4 years back.
    Started awesome, just sex and fun and goo times
    Then about 3 days later we just seemed to end up hating one another.
    Lasted a full 4 month.
    I know we all say it lads but she was unstable randomly.
    But I do remember once her going mad at me and I said why you getting so wound up and I was laughing as she was trying to half slap me.

I Said…
    What’s your game? Why you getting so mental?’

She said...
    'I don't know arghhh, it's just your face!!!'

I replied...
    'It's sort of part the package girl'

She said...
    'Don't call me "girl" you Tw*t'

I said...
    'OK fat arse'
    THEN SHE POUNCED!!!

But anyway...
    Didn’t fix f**k all but I shagged her Mam about 6 month after breaking up.
    Made me feel class about the whole situation!
    Don't know if this is an option!!!

She lives in Harrogate now or somewhere and has a baby to some poor lad!

And FYI Mother nothing like Daughter!
    Lol.

Todd the truth is offline Associate Member
    OP, how r you holding up, full us in

Gixxer I think you are one of the few, but I could be wrong...Congrats to you though...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple123 View Post
    I had a really hard break up with my EX about 4 days ago.. Im on my 4th week of Test E 500MG and EQ 400MG//Wk.... My emotions are going crazy, One min im super angry to a point where i just scream load as ****((Alone of course)).. other times ill cry and cry allot allot allot.. What the heck is going on? What you guys think I should do? Any and all recommendations, and all your input would be great!!!
    well i wouldnt worry about bad effects from the EQ, its shit.

The Bishop is offline Banned
    Last edited by The Bishop; 12-10-2011 at 07:18 PM.

PecBounce is offline Junior Member
    Use your pain as motivation brah

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    If you dont think you can handle or control your emotions then maybe you should come off your cycle and begin PCT.
    Break ups are sometimes hard and being upset is totally normally but you cant let it control your entire life,,you have
    to take control.

Marty_4 is offline Associate Member
    Was that you Bishop???
    Thought you're pic looked familliar ha.

What ever happened to getting out with your mates, flirting with hers,
    Shagging girls with the opposite colour hair to her ha.
    And if she was short you go tall etc lol.

Sorry you're pissed off like pal.

Simple123 is offline New Member
    Sorry guys for the late update, Things just been super hard on me. Come to find out the WHORE slept with 2 other guys and shes on a website selling her body for $$$$ ****ing whore. Shits been hard and trust me i been reading all your guys comments everyday just been hard to talk about it. To be honest with you guys i been having really bad rage i doubled up on protein and been in the gym every single day working out like a freaking animal. Now i just need my balls back to get my ass out to get me that BJ. Think why its so hard on me is i was in 2 relationships my whole life. My first I was with for 8 years she was amazing we just outgrew each other became different people so we kinda split.. Then this whore came along, It was a upgrade in the body as far as my first but by god she was a slut. My first girl at least had class and self respect and respect for me. Whatever i just need to get over it.Thanks much for all your support guys.

HellRiserPL is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    I heave read on the internet that somewhere in india/africa or hell knows where, several women were convicted for kidnaping and raping several men for their semen. They wanted to use it for some type of magic. I'm sure they cried like crazy, poor basterds.
    So guard your dicks boys, you never know..
    Where at again ? i need vacation

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    I wish someone would of clued me in on this truth..it is so true and very sad...one of the many reasons I got out. Great advice from all.....
    idk my wife of 9 years does it for me whenever i want .

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Sorry guys for the late update, Things just been super hard on me. Come to find out the WHORE slept with 2 other guys and shes on a website selling her body for $$$$ ****ing whore. Shits been hard and trust me i been reading all your guys comments everyday just been hard to talk about it. To be honest with you guys i been having really bad rage i doubled up on protein and been in the gym every single day working out like a freaking animal. Now i just need my balls back to get my ass out to get me that BJ. Think why its so hard on me is i was in 2 relationships my whole life. My first I was with for 8 years she was amazing we just outgrew each other became different people so we kinda split.. Then this whore came along, It was a upgrade in the body as far as my first but by god she was a slut. My first girl at least had class and self respect and respect for me. Whatever i just need to get over it.Thanks much for all your support guys.
    She's selling her ass on a website? What site is this?

Seriously dude, just act like a man and go get another chick. And you're 24. You're too young to be in a relationship. You should be out trying to get as much poon as you possibly can. You really need to start listening to Tom Leykis. Youtube him.

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    I know how you feel bro. I finished my first AAS cycle in March and everything was going good, until PCT and then shit went south with a girl. I got depressed as ****, stopped eating, stopped working out, couldn't sleep, and lost all of my gains. I jumped on another cycle in July, and then bam, the same shit happened again. Almost finished with PCT right now but have lost 70% of what I gained. Now I am trying to concentrate on myself and go natural for about 6 months and get my priorities in general back on track as I have realized that she has really ****ed my head up and I can't get on another cycle until I have sorted through this.

Tbh, u have to learn to be numb to these things. You cant let others bring u down from ur goal man. If she were a whore then its good u found out now surround urself with good people and most importantly people who wont interfere with ur goal.

Quote Originally Posted by TestAce View Post
    I know how you feel bro. I finished my first AAS cycle in March and everything was going good, until PCT and then shit went south with a girl. I got depressed as ****, stopped eating, stopped working out, couldn't sleep, and lost all of my gains. I jumped on another cycle in July, and then bam, the same shit happened again. Almost finished with PCT right now but have lost 70% of what I gained. Now I am trying to concentrate on myself and go natural for about 6 months and get my priorities in general back on track as I have realized that she has really ****ed my head up and I can't get on another cycle until I have sorted through this.
    Just because you get a little upset over a broad you're going to throw away all the hard work you put in? Maybe you shouldn't cycle anymore if you're not going to stay committed to training.

"I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

-Henry Rollins

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple123
    Sorry to hear that. What website?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Well it sucks but, you learned new info should make things better for you. Now you know you didnt loose out out a good girl and its not like you would want her back. So man up and move on. She's a whore and your better of with out her
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 12-10-2011 at 11:51 AM. Reason: spelling
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Well it sucks but you new learned info should make things better for you. Now you know you didnt loose out out a good girl and its not like you would want her back. So man up and move on. She's a whore and your better of with out her
    Yea what he said, and what website?

Quote Originally Posted by HellRiserPL View Post
    idk my wife of 9 years does it for me whenever i want .
    s.o.b gixxer and now you!!! I guess I did marry the wrong girl....(she is gone now) I always got laid, but the bj was rare. (my favorite)

take it one day at a time bro...

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    When i am on cycle i find myself more aware of my emotions and reactions to things bc of the roid rage myth... it actuallly calms me down.. now when i come off im irritable cranky son of a bitch...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    she only charged me $$$

The Bishop is offline Banned
    funny -

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    she only charged me $$$
    lol....lol...lighten the mood, good one!

xelnaga is offline Banned
    she only charged me $$$
    Bro cmon no prices

Don't worry simple, you know what's the situation now so #$ck her and focus on your self, good thing u train u don't have to worry about looking good or being in shape.
    Do some volunteer work if u want a decent girl this time, i'm sure u will find one at some kind of volunteer thing at your location, church or something.
    Doing all the good things for others will make bad memories go away and boost that karma a little and u need them karma points to score right *****
    Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by HellRiserPL View Post
    Don't worry simple, you know what's the situation now so #$ck her and focus on your self, good thing u train u don't have to worry about looking good or being in shape.
    Do some volunteer work if u want a decent girl this time, i'm sure u will find one at some kind of volunteer thing at your location, church or something.
    Doing all the good things for others will make bad memories go away and boost that karma a little and u need them karma points to score right *****
    Good luck to you.
    Church is a great place to meet easy women, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Church is a great place to meet easy women, by the way.
    Or Study Group!

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    well i wouldnt worry about bad effects from the EQ, its shit.
    Lol...it would be about the only thing EQ does do, good or bad!!!

Gi812Many is offline Member
    lmfao........

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    sorry about the breakup man that sucks. of course the breakup is whats causing your emotions to go nuts but wont the roids amplify whats already happening? just wondering because idk.

NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    This is true. Birthday and Christmas, those are about the only times it is for sure to get a bj when you get married. Note to all those single guys
    My wife must be in the minority. Because she loves to give them.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    It is so sad yet so true. I was thinking you'd get an occasional BJ or hand job when they didn't want sex, but no, you are left with nothing. Plan on begging for the birthday bj too, and good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information