Thread: Gear shipment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member

Gear shipment

Never ordered before. Safer to have it shipped to a p.o. address or home address. Or does it not really matter?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    doesnt matter

xelnaga is offline Banned
    All a PO box does is increase the amount of people you come into contact with while getting your product. It also involves transportation from the PO box to your house. I am willing to bet that opening a PO box for an illegal purpose caries additional penalties .

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    All a PO box does is increase the amount of people you come into contact with while getting your product. It also involves transportation from the PO box to your house. I am willing to bet that opening a PO box for an illegal purpose caries additional penalties .
    Makes sense. Thank you

ecruz is offline Member
    home addy would be ur best place to ship sounds crazy i know..

You should also familiarize yourself with controlled deliveries before having anything shipped.

You should also familiarize yourself with controlled deliveries before having anything shipped.
    Explain?

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SufferToReturnHarder
    Explain?
    Controlled deliveries like if the cops or dea pretend to be ups or mail carriers to arrest you when you receive the package

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELPWR View Post
    Controlled deliveries like if the cops or dea pretend to be ups or mail carriers to arrest you when you receive the package
    That's the gist of it. The logic behind a controlled delivery is to ensure that you are the one in possession of the illegal goods and to get probable cause to search your residence. Don't sign for it or accept it. If you accept it after your refusal to sign, it will indicate that you knew exactly what was in the box in the first place.

That's the gist of it. The logic behind a controlled delivery is to ensure that you are the one in possession of the illegal goods and to get probable cause to search your residence. Don't sign for it or accept it. If you accept it after your refusal to sign, it will indicate that you knew exactly what was in the box in the first place.
    thanks for the heads up, how am I supposed to accept the shipment?

OGMonster is offline New Member
    wondered the same thing

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can do all kinds of shit, one is to have your girlfriend accept the shipment. Another is to look at the way the guy walks and talks if he looks like a cop he probably is. Another is to not answer the door if at all concerned then after he leaves follow him (at a distance) to his next stop and if he lets 5 swat guys out of the mailtruck duck quick:-) the other option is to not answer the door then simply pick the package up at the post office, if you are paranoid enough you could always stake out the PO to make sure there are no cops inside (very unlikely) the simple truth is that controlled deliveries are not all that common. If you are really worried about it destroy your hard drive and every bit of AAS related crap in your house, have someone else purchase the WU money order. Also order a bunch of cheap non AAS crap off the web from different countries then if and when the grab you all they got to take into court is that you accepted another package that was unmarked that contained AAS say nothing to the police and they will have the weakest case in the world.

long and short don't worry you will die of an ulcer, you are more likely to be hit by a drunk driver than be caught up in a sting.

FFM

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    You can do all kinds of shit, one is to have your girlfriend accept the shipment. Another is to look at the way the guy walks and talks if he looks like a cop he probably is. Another is to not answer the door if at all concerned then after he leaves follow him (at a distance) to his next stop and if he lets 5 swat guys out of the mailtruck duck quick:-) the other option is to not answer the door then simply pick the package up at the post office, if you are paranoid enough you could always stake out the PO to make sure there are no cops inside (very unlikely) the simple truth is that controlled deliveries are not all that common. If you are really worried about it destroy your hard drive and every bit of AAS related crap in your house, have someone else purchase the WU money order. Also order a bunch of cheap non AAS crap off the web from different countries then if and when the grab you all they got to take into court is that you accepted another package that was unmarked that contained AAS say nothing to the police and they will have the weakest case in the world.

long and short don't worry you will die of an ulcer, you are more likely to be hit by a drunk driver than be caught up in a sting.

FFM
    Thanks for all your help. I appreciate it.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    How about ordering from a company that discreetly sends it in and not worry about any of that..

Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    How about ordering from a company that discreetly sends it in and not worry about any of that..
    Your post smells.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Yeah bcuz soooo often they ship it in a pkg that sez "Illegal Anabolic Steroids Inside, handle With Care" "Oh, & Don't Tell The Cops" EVERYONE ships discreetly man, cuz its not just our a$$ on the line, its theirs too in many cases.

Having been on AS forums for over a decade I am aware of the strategies used by some to encourage other users to source. Poppz response is typical of a user subtly encouraging others to contact them- hoping to acquire the discrete shipper he spoke of.

If wrong; my point still stands and users should be aware.

Nah. I was just saying I'm sure they're out there.lol

Xtrakt0r is offline Junior Member
    Nah. I was just saying I'm sure they're out there.lol
    The 'lol' at the end of your sentence is suspect.

send it to my house

canadianbrah is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    send it to my house
    lol good idea

moseley2004 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    send it to my house
    Lmaooo

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I prefer the WU and pay for someone else to pick it up even though that adds a little extra money on my part, but worth it

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    I prefer the WU and pay for someone else to pick it up even though that adds a little extra money on my part, but worth it
    Paying another individual to pick up your illegal good subjects you to conspiracy predicates. I learned that year 1. Also remember EVERYONE snitches. EVERYONE! Ive been on both sides of the legal system ; and one absolute is EVERYONE SNITCHES!

Paying another individual to pick up your illegal good subjects you to conspiracy predicates. I learned that year 1. Also remember EVERYONE snitches. EVERYONE! Ive been on both sides of the legal system ; and one absolute is EVER

YONE SNITCHES!
    Not this one.

Xtrakt0r is offline Junior Member
    I don't understand why ppl freak out so much, I mean it's just juice, it's not a class A drug.. I've had so many seizure letters it's not funny.. What are they gonna do.. Arrest you for ordering a few vials of juice? Unless you ordered a huge shipment (and I mean huge!) then you shouldn't have anything to worry about..

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So its better to pick up and order myself

bulldog2039 is offline New Member
    If your not ordering a crate full of juice you will be fine. Had a buddy do that told him he's Fu_kin nuts!

NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    I am looking to place my first order in a month or so. I am very nervous about the whole deal. Even though the company I am going to go through is fixing to open a domestic line in the US. Still makes me nervous as hell to order it. I have a source that can get it for me, but the products he can get are not as good as this other company. So I have been told by a Veteran. So I was going to order online.

Anybody have any experience with ordering domestic in the USA?

^^^ the chance of getting busted are very slim. Domestic is typically safer then international.
    I've gotton more packages then you would dream of. Some seizure letters.
    i still dont get concerned about ordering

NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    ^^^ the chance of getting busted are very slim. Domestic is typically safer then international.
    I've gotton more packages then you would dream of. Some seizure letters.
    i still dont get concerned about ordering
    Thanks for the help. I assume ordering domestic means it does not have to go through customs. Any chances of it getting caught at FedEx or UPS? Maybe being X-Rayed or something?

Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    Thanks for the help. I assume ordering domestic means it does not have to go through customs. Any chances of it getting caught at FedEx or UPS? Maybe being X-Rayed or something?
    domestic doesnt go through customs. usps is safer the fed-ex , UPS

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    I had my shipment seized by US customs this week. They send you a letter and basically say sorry we are throwing your stuff in the trash. So you are out a few bucks.....no biggie....

yeah we know the USPS wouldn't take the extra effort.......

LMFA....

maybe the vets can chime in but for me I was always really skeptical about domestic gear. Ordered before and I'm pretty sure it was fake but who knows...or at least I didn't make any gains from it...

Quote Originally Posted by EASTCOASTKID View Post
    maybe the vets can chime in but for me I was always really skeptical about domestic gear. Ordered before and I'm pretty sure it was fake but who knows...or at least I didn't make any gains from it...
    there is no difference. Some domestics are resellers for international dealers. and with ugls there are good domestic and foreign and bad of both. International you typically pay less

again it comes down to having a good source no matter where they are located

rhino88 is offline New Member
    i am looking to order and havent in awhile. The sites i use to use are shut down. Any help on a site?

^^^ please read the rules and edit your post. We dont discuss sources on the board
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information