bossman-69 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy What is the best way to loose weight and rip up?

Hello , i am new to this forum. I am just wondering what the best way to loose weight but also rip at the same time while in the gym is? super seets? lots of cardio? and obviously the healthy eating? but?.. im sure their is more to it then that?..

my friend who is body building and being sponserd said he can get me clen ? but he said its strong so only take small doses? .. would this help me rip up...

its just i have really lost me self confidence since i gained weight. Really shallow.

please help me. many thanks to all you supporters

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    diet and exercise
    what are your stats
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

my goal to lose weight or at least be on the road to nice shape is March 22nd 2012

What diet? how long should i run it for?

What exercise? how often should i exercise? How long?

Would Clen work? is their risks to using Clen? Should i use it?

And im not too sure but i know im around

13 stone. i am a big build. so im not Hugely overweight. just not happy with myself. i used to own a 6 pack like 1 year back now thats gone for sure lol

i am medium height. 5.7 maybe? ..

Thankyou for the fast reply. you guys are great

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    It will help to know your BF. It will also help you track your weight loss.

Take a look at the sticky (title in red) in the nutrition section called Cutting 101 (or something like that). Good stuff in there.

The basics are to put your body in a calorie deficit. For example, I cut at 1800 calories a day (everyone is different). I eat 60% of my calories from protein, and 20% each from carbs and fat. That makes sure I get the protein I need to help preserve muscle when I am dieting.

You will definitely want to start cardio as well. I do 60 minutes at least four days a week. More if I can take it.

Clen was never a miracle worker for me. It makes a lot of people feel like crap. I would stick with diet and cardio.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you were in shape before and been here a while.
    post your diet that you are eating now or start reading in the nutrition section
    what exercise are you doing now
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

thankyou for that. perfect answer. how would i find out my BF? and thanks i will check out that section.

the bit i didlt really understand was the 60% of your calories from protiend and 20% each from carbs and fat thankyou..

and gixxer i am not currently on a diet you see i got a girfriend for 2 years and just got a lot of take aways and lost track on gym and spent lots of time in watching movies eating. NOT GOOD .. but its time to do something about it..better late then never ay?

i need a routine. i need a trainig plan. i need help but im going to check out the section explained above ... many thanks to all that help me
    Last edited by bossman-69; 12-07-2011 at 05:04 PM.

jpowell is offline Banned
    uve come back to the best place. i just created my account but been a long time visitor viewer. as suggested look at the different forums and stickies and do your research. lol i can t beleve use have a "6 pack" and been a member since feb n don't know how to split your diet and wat to do. but there is no better research then your own. and then ask questions. most of the time netting you cod think of asking has already been asked and answered.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Post up a few pics of you now and some of the guys on here can chime in a give you a really good guess as to what your bodyfat is.

ok i will post up and jp . i used to be in nice shape naturally. i used to find it hard to gain any fat.. but lately i need to find a way to get rid of it lol i have never reallly dieted.. just worked out and kept healthy thanks. i will post a few pictures later
    Last edited by bossman-69; 12-08-2011 at 09:38 AM.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    waiting...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    At the end of the day getting sliced,,diced and ripped primarily comes down to diet.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I got my gf working out and it definitely helps. I am a little over a year into my relationship. I hate going to movies and out to eat but thats pretty much what couples do it seems.

Thread Information