MeatHead85 is offline Associate Member

Pin in the quad.

After watching tons of videos by nurses and taking to a few buddies I chose to pin in my quad for this cycle. How much pain should I expect for my virgin flash? Oh its was only 3/4cc of test E 250.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    some soreness not so much pain
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Emperor9 is offline Associate Member

nice

My favorite place to pin. you can see all your veins that way. I just make sure not to get to close to my knee as it tends to mess up my walking from the PIP at times.

Good to know guys thanks. now its time to hit the gym and put this gear to work!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Out of curiosity, how often are you pinning .75ml of E?

Just the first and second shot every 3rd day, so today (thursday) and again on sunday then wednesday and so on. the third shot will be 1cc for about 500/w.

miscer is offline New Member
    everyone is different. with quads after my first injection I had to take 400 mg's of ibuprofen in the morning to be able to walk so I could get to my car and park and get to class from the parking lot. I was unable to walk properly for 5 days. I thought it was improper injection technique but the same thing happened second time except this time I didn't have to take the ibuprofen except when I went to lift and then it was only 200 mg's . Then I thought it was the BA content except my ass has EASILY manageable pain. I mean it's gone in 5 days and always bearable. I am considering never doing quads again.

BTW tried the whole massage, heat gear, hot pack, hot shower nothing works for quads.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    My first couple left me sore for a few days after that I had 0 pain. Quads are the only place I have done ( first cycle) did go through a period of hitting alot of nerves haven't for a few weeks. But it's not nice when that happens especially the first couple of times.

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    I NEVER have any problems out of my right quad, not even soreness. My left quad is a day I start dreading that morning when I get outta bed. I have only had 1 time that I experience no problems. It takes me about 20 minutes to pin my left quad because I seriously take my time in all aspects. Thinking about swapping from left quad to left calve.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    Oh god, I remember first starting out I pinned my quads, no problem with the pinning, but I was using prop, I could not walk for bout 3/4 days with the pain from it.. Have never done my quad since.

Damn! Well after my first time being yesterday I can agree it is painful! I can walk so better of then a few but anything more then walk forget it. I know the first few I'm my ass hurt then no more pain no going my quad will be the same.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I pinned my quads for a while but now I hit a nerve or have a burning feeling every single time I inject. I gave them up and switch to triceps, delts, glutes.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I can't use Prop... kills me no matter what i do. but i do use my quads-lateral upper. works like a charm

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatHead85 View Post
    After watching tons of videos by nurses and taking to a few buddies I chose to pin in my quad for this cycle. How much pain should I expect for my virgin flash? Oh its was only 3/4cc of test E 250.
    not really possible to answer that. Everybody is different. injection tech, and pla***ent make other factors

IMO Test E is mild and short lived in the pain dept. You'll live

Yeah this pain isn't much. Half way through the second day and pain is almost gone. Just got done eating then gym in an hour. Putting this pain to good use.

Just the first and second shot every 3rd day, so today (thursday) and again on sunday then wednesday and so on. the third shot will be 1cc for about 500/w.
    You can simplify that by pinning twice a week. Every 3.5 days. For example, I pin Sunday morning and Wednesday evening. Easy peasy. 250mg per injection.

That way you do it the same two days every week and it is easy to keep track of.

Well played sir well played. Keeping things simple is the best way. So this one was thursday afternoon so next should be monday morning?

It is my belief that you have some wiggle room because of the long ester. You can pick what days you want and it is OK if you want to stretch or compress by a day to get on the schedule you want. But, it would be easy for you to just do it every Thursday night and every Monday morning.

I like doing the morning shot on the weekend so I never forget it before heading to the office. It would suck to get to work and realize I forgot my shot. Not that a half-day will kill you with a long ester, but I try to set myself up to win.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    not really possible to answer that. Everybody is different. injection tech, and pla***ent make other factors

IMO Test E is mild and short lived in the pain dept. You'll live
    Yeah this pain isn't much. Half way through the second day and pain is almost gone. Just got done eating then gym in an hour. Putting this pain to good use.
    The first time I pinned test e, it hurt like a motherf*cker. It was to my quad as well. Luckily, a couple days later was my legs day at the gym and that helped a lot with the pain. But after that, it hurts less and less.

The Bishop is offline Banned
    Nice!

Body~By~Ty is offline New Member
    I was pinning in my quads but the pain was crazy & I had to walk a lot. I started pining my delts, the pain was less severe

I normally prop my leg up onto the coffee table or something like that to take strain off of leg while pinning.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I had too many can-barely-walk moments from pinning quads in the beginning. Same thing when I tried calves a few times.

My favorite is delts. Sometimes I will do triceps and am finding this to be an easy one to hit. I occasionally do pecs but its a little wierd looking in the mir. I would like to try lats sometime or glutes.

Thread Information